P1

(Y/n's pov)

Why am I here? This is stupid.
I'm nowhere near as talented as half of the people working here and probably the most unappealing of the lot.

I owed my sister a lot, she saved my life far too many times from that bat-dick that I'm now doing her job for her.

"Hiya, cupcake." I hear someone call, turning around to make eye contact with my sister.
"Hey pudd'n." I grin, tugging on a blue strand of her hair.
"So hunny, I was thinkin, imma be busy tonight, so... I need you to do something sprinkles." She chuckles, tugging her bra strap back over her shoulder that seems to fall off when she talks.

I play with my hands and nod,
"Thanks little bro, now, go tell  my boyfriend I'm busy tonight." The way she was so forward about it took me by surprise but I didn't mind running errands for her.

I make my way through tables and crowds of people, opening a red beaded curtain and revealing two men, one, smothered in biker tattoos and the other, who looked like he had just been pulled out of a horror movie; chalky white skin and radiating green hair.
They seemed to deep into their conversation to notice me. "Um, Harley sent me." I whisper.

Immediately, the talking stoped and their eyes set on me. "Go on sugarcube." Says the green haired one, with a devilish smile. "Uh Harley's busy tonight, *shrugs* or something." I mumble, feeling intimidated by their stares.

"Ah, so you replace her tonight then?"  He asks with a evil glint in his eyes.

Thinking he was talking about my shifts I nodded.