I will always love you, Altair

A/N
This one shot's character is Bella who is  also a master assassin and has always had a crush on Altair. Even though she has been paired with Altair for missions many times, he has never found out. Or so she thinks. The only people who know are Bella and Malik (her brother). The beginning starts shortly after Kadar has died because of Altiar's mistakes. (That first part of the whole game when Altair wants to kill Robert when he see's him in the temple)

Bella p.o.v.
I could see Altair walking down the grassy dirt path. I hated him so much. He had killed my younger brother and left my older brother with one arm just because of his selfish ignorance! Was it really that important? To cost a innocent girl her brother? He didn't really care though did he? Nope. And everyone could see it on his face. He only cared about himself. You held on to the half of a eagle pendant that hung around your neck. Altair had given you the half while he had the other half. To him they simbolized your friendship. To you, it meant the world. Sure, you hated him now and didn't talk to him at all, but deep down you knew he was sorry for hurting you so bad. He just wasn't really good at showing it.

Altair p.o.v.
I walked by Bella. She was trying to hide in the shadows but I could still see her. She was holding something around her neck. I looked down at my half of an eagle pendant that was hanging around my neck and tucking under my shirt. I had to apologize to Bella. She meant so much to me. I walked a little ways past her and hid behind a small building. Seeing that Bella started walking away, I walked slowly behind her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into an alleyway.

Bella p.o.v.
I felt someone grab my arm. I tried to pull away, but the person was too strong. Once it let go I whipped around to face the person who had grabbed me.
"Altair?!" I then stared at him slightly upset.
"What the hell do you want?"
"Bella, I....um....there's something I've been wanting to tell you...." He started to stutter. I looked at him with curiosity. I grabbed his hood and gently took it off from around his face, exposing his honey brown hair and golden eyes. Was he crying? Or, more like about to.
"Altair?"
"Hm?"
"Are you crying?" He wiped his eyes with his sleeve.
"Bella, I'm sorry. I really am."
"For what?"
"For letting Kadar die. It's my fault I know it is and you have every right to be mad at me. But please, I don't like seeing you upset. Especially when it's my fault." I smiled at him, grabbed him, and held him close, hugging him. His face was buried in my shoulder and he was crying a river, hugging me back.
"It's okay Alty. Don't cry. It's okay."
He stopped. Realizing that those were the exact words he would say to me when we were little when I'd wake up from a nightmare.
"It's okay. I forgive you." I said whispering into his ear. He then took my hands into his and kissed me. Tears drying on his cheeks.
"I love you Bella"