darkiplier

Hello readers of the world I just wanted to tell you that the pic above it dark OK and your name is rose, you got dark blue hair that goes to the botten of your back I'll let you choose you outfits. Your most likly want to get on with the story so let's start.

*Rose's point*

Today i got home after a horrible day at work ( you work at the phone store) today some jackass had a go at me because I was busy with a customer he wanted my help but ohh I did not give him it and I almost got fired, I am so glade to be home now I can go watch some markiplier, I hope he uploaded, I go up to my room to go on my laptop, I open my laptop, log in and go on YouTube when I come on it a video by markiplier popes up it was titled its me so I clicked on it and was greeted by non other then darkiplier at first I thought it was just one of his little acts he does with dark some times but then I look closer and in the background I saw mark tied to a chair I started to panic cuz he's my best friend I've none him for years now but just don't have the time to visit him ( you and mark have been friends since you were 5) after a minute darkiplier said "hello rose" I panicked even more then my computer broke so I just left it thinking about mark 'I hope he's OK I'll visit him tomorrow to check up on him but for now I'll sleep ' after thinking about mark I fell a sleep.