Chapter One

Hello everybody! I love the story "A and D"! With Fallenbabybubu's permission, I have decided to make a sequel for our beloved story. All rights go to Fallenbabybubu and her amazing idea to create the world of "A and D". 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A and D (*sequel*) 

Chapter One

Aaron's P.O.V.

Summer, I thought to myself. Two and a half wonderful months of summer are coming. I can already feel the slight breeze running through my hair, the cool water on my skin, and the amazing feeling I get when I'm in the sun. I lay on my comfortable bed, thoughts running through my mind. "It’s a bit early to go waking up Dakota," I said a loud to myself. After all, it’s only six thirty. 

"I know, I bet she agrees, too!" replied a voice. I jumped in confusion. I laughed when I stared at the talkie. Wait- Is Dakota Evans up this early? No, it can't be, not the Dakota Evans I know. My eyes widened for a moment. I Pulled on jogging pants quickly, because I was currently sleeping in my boxers. Walking to the window, I ruffled my hair. 

"Good morning, A. May I ask how your sleep was?" She asked me in a sarcastic, but lady-like tone. 

"Ha, that’s very funny, D. I had a nice sleep, but I think the question here is: Why is Dakota Evans up so early?" I mused with a goofy grin. Dakota rolled her eyes. She rubbed her tired eyes. She had obviously had just woken up. Dakota huffed and I just stared at her, waiting for an answer.

“Well, Mr. Ford, I am up early because today happens to be an event. Now, Mr. Ford, can you tell me why you aren’t getting ready, yet?” Dakota asked me curiously. She it right, though, I really should be getting ready.

“Oh, I forgot,” I said sarcastically. “Graduation is today! We have to be at the school by three. I heard that all the boys need to wear black suits under their graduation gowns, you know,” I told her through the talkie. I could hear Dakota from her window, but the talkie is defiantly much louder.

“I’m sure you’ll look handsome. The girls all have to wear white dresses under their gowns. Anyway, I hope you know that you are going to be the first person to walk down the aisle,” Dakota told me. I froze. What did she just say? A smirk fell upon Dakota’s face. “That’s what I thought,” Dakota told me, judging me by my expression. “I’ll be over in a moment,” She told me.

I didn’t move from the window frame. I should have thought about this, or I should have spoken to coach. I have to walk down the aisle… first. Gosh, my fear of doing things first- without someone with me. Maybe, coach might let me walk down the aisle with Ethan or Luke, just not alone! Of course, Dakota knows about my fear of doing things alone for the first time.

I ran my hand through my hair. Don’t think about it, I told myself over and over again. Dakota is right, I should start getting ready. I still have to take a shower, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, wash my face, Ethan and Luke are coming over, get dressed, do my hair, and do a lot more things.

Where is Dakota? She had jeans and a T-shirt on, she could have just ran over. I slammed my hands on my table, not meaning to make much noise. “Aaron, you need to take a shower! I already took mine, and I’ll wait for you in here,” Dakota told me. I huffed. Dakota walked over to my drawers. She pulled out a pair of sweat-shorts and a T-shirt. D threw the outfit to me. “Hurry,” she warned me.

“Boxers?” I asked curiously. Dakota laughed.

“Yea, right, you can get them yourself, A,” she told me with a laugh. I smiled, just like old times. Dakota rested her back on my bed as I walked into my bathroom in my room. I locked the door behind me and stripped down. I did my thing in the shower, and so on. While rinsing my head with shampoo, I thought about a lot of things.