When You're With Me~ Merome

Mitch woke up to a buzz on his phone, not wanting to drag himself out of his warm bed. He flipped himself over and turned his head to the buzzing phone. After a couple rings, he decides to answer it, as he won't be able to go back to sleep anyway.

"Hello?" He muttered tiredly.

"BIGGUMS!" The jovial voice on the other line yelled, making Mitch smile in delight.

"wazup?" Mitch replied, obviously more awake.

"Wanna record some hunger deans?" Jerome said cheerfully, already knowing the answer.

"You know I want to! When do I not want to murder people for food?" He responded.

"Alright! Get on skype!" Jerome said hanging up. Mitch rushed to look in his droor for something to wear. He chose his "Posh" T-shirt and brushed his hair. Normally he wouldn't do this just to record a video, but this time was different. Well, only different than when he recorded with anyone but Jerome. He did this every time he recorded with Jerome, though he knew that Jerome would never feel the same way. He just didn't want to ruin the 1% chance that he DID have.

He logged in to Skype and could almost see Jerome's childish expression as he showed up as "Available" on his status. He had studied Jerome's customs and qualities and knew his reactions to almost everything. After about 5 seconds of quiet thinking, Mitch heard his skype ring. He quickly pressed the green answer button, and waited for the camera on Jerome's skype to load, just so he could see him.

The camera loads and Jerome is looking down at his computer, and Mitch smiles in delight.

"Hey biggums, I see you" Mitch says cheerfully, as he sees Jerome perk up. 

"I'm jealous." Jerome says, looking up at the camera and making a sexy face, making Mitch practically swoon. He laughed and saw Jerome's eyes get wider.

"Didn't you just wake up?" Jerome questions.

"Yeah, why? A benja needs his sleep." Mitch jokes.

"Why are you already dressed?"

"Oh um I just feel a little embarrassed for people to see me after I just woke up." He says nervously. Mitch looked up at Jerome who was getting ready to respond.

Wait a second. Mitch thought Did I just see him blush? No. It's just my imagination.

But the truth was, Jerome was blushing.

"Oh come on Mitch! No need to be embarrassed!" Jerome said kindly as a small thought slipped into his mind.

was Mitch self conscious about it because he....no...he would never love me.

Who would?

"JEROME!" Mitch yelled, breaking Jerome's thoughts. "You alright biggums?"

"oh uh yeah, fine. Just...thinking."

THERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT MY LITTLE DINOS! Oh but it's not over, oh no it's going to continue! MEROME WILL LIVE ON!!!

°•~♦MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!♦~•°