One Shot

Stella's POV

All eyes are fixed on me; i can see it thru my peripheral vision. They're waiting for my answer, for my response, I guess.

"You are vain" I started "Everyone knows you because of being too boastful of your achievements, looks and such. And I hated you for that." I heard gasps from the crowd. "You're a jerk. You love to play with others' feelings. You make fun of those people around you. You enjoy acting like a boss. Always feel superior and treat others as your slave."

I look at him directly to the eyes. "You're a player, an asshole, a fcking hot guy who made many girls cry. You're smart even you're lazy. You have an innocent face that hides your adverse side, have sweet smile that can melt a hardened heart. Those characteristics of yours added to my hatred towards you. But what I hate the most is the fact that..."

I just keep on looking at him intently and he's looking back at me. And just like the others, he's waiting for my answer too, looking too nervous. "What I hate the most about you is you make me love you..." I can't explain his reaction. He's surprised, that I am sure of.

"What d'you mean?" He asked.

"It's a yes, Mr. Javier Alleje, I will marry you" His eyes and smile widened.

"YES!" He shouted. I could hear people's cheering. Seems they're happy for us too.

Am I happy? No am not! I am more than happy.

"I love this woman beside me!" He shouted again. "I love you so much, Stella." I smiled at him, he smiles back.

I'm glad that I've met this fcking hot jerk who loves me more. I will love this man till last.

He slowly bend and kiss me passionately.

END