The bully I love

Hello my name Grell sutcliff and this is my story, my High school love
story...

In my school I was the school nerd. Now that wasn't a problem, it was just that there is a boy in my class and I'm in love with him, but he's the school's bad boy, and I want to talk to him, but I'm to scared, but he always talks to me. But it's just about homework...

Teacher: what's the answer to 23 - 42, can someone answer that?

Grell: (rais hand)

Teacher: yes Grell

Grell: the answer is -19

Teacher: correct

William: ( scream's from the back) NERD!!!

Grell: I am not a nerd

William: YES YOU ARE!!! LOSER!!!

He's always like this... why am I even in love with him?... love is a mystery.

William: stop staring at me loser

Grell: I'm not staring at you

William: so what do you call looking at a person without blinking in two minutes?

Grell: daydreaming

William: (throws water at you) oops

The gang: (laughs) LOSER!!!

Grell: can I go to the bathroom miss?

Teacher: of course, boys... detention

Grell: (walks to the bathroom) what's their problem?

Brittany: You! Cause nobody cares about you!!! (Laughs at you)

Grell: What are you talking about?

Brittany: what i said is that nobody cares about you, are you def or something.

Grell: No, i heard you, but what makes you think i don't have people that cares about me.

Brittany: Because look at you, you are hideous, fat and most of all you are a nobody.

Grell: (tears up) 

Brittany: Is the little nobody going to cry.

Grell: (takes my bag and runs home)

William: Not cool... you made my nerd run away... without my homework.

Brittany: Don't you know where she lives?

William: No.... why would I... what the hell Brittany 

Brittany: So you can get the homework from her, i know where my nerd lives, so if i don't find him here, i'll just give him the homework at home.

William: Okay... good for you

Brittany: I were trying to be smart...

William:  And how did that work out Brattany

Brittany: That's not my name douche 

William: Whatever Brattany 

Brittany: UUUGGHHH (walks away)

William: (laughs)

Grell ran as fast as she could home, but it was hard, since she had tears her eyes, then something took her arm, since she couldn't see it was hard for her to see who it was, but she was expecting something bad... so she  flinch, but nothing happened, then she heard a familiar voice... it was...  

Authors note, sorry for leaving it in a very cliff hanger situation. I'll keep writing on it. Who do you guys want it to be or who do you think it is... signing out author. <3