Hogwarts

Hermione's pov :

It had been 5 years since the war had ended. There was a reunion ball at Hogworts. I was going alone as Ron and I had broken up. Ron was going with Pansy Parkinstor, Harry was going with Ginny and Neville was going with Luna. When we reached Hogworts Pansy apologised for calling me a mudblood and we became friends. When they went to dance I went to the bar table and ordered a butter beer. When I turned I saw Draco Malfoy right behind me.
" Granger can I talk to you in private." Draco said.
" Okay." I said. He took me to a dark and lonely corridor and said, " Granger I wanted to say that I am sorry for treating you the way I did and I hope you forgive me as I have changed for good." I was shocked. Was the Draco Malfoy apologising to me, a mudblood. " Um... Ok. I forgive you Draco." He looked up and said, " I don't care about your blood status anymore and never will. As you have forgiven me for that so I hope you forgive me for this too." He leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked. I didn't react at first but then later I kissed him back.

The morning when I got up I saw that I was in bed in my home. I remembered last night and smiled. I got up and got dressed and went for work. I had been working at the ministry for the past 4 years. One year after the war I had taken a break and been staying at Miami and enjoying my life, away from the wizard world and in the muggle world. I came back and started to work for the ministry of magic. When I was doing my work a owl came inside and dropped a letter on my desk. I opened it and read:
Dear Hermione,

I hope you don't regret what we did last night and I am so sorry if you regret doing it.

Your always
D.M

I wrote back to him saying that I didn't regret anything and it was totally fine. I went to Harry's office.
" Harry you ready for lunch?" I asked him.
" Yes. Let's go get Ron." He said.
We went to Ron's office and took him with us to have lunch. We 3 talked and laughed as we usually fid and talked about a Harry's new case. It was over death eaters. I told Harry,
" Harry can I talk to you in private please?"
" Sure." Ron said " What about me?"
" I have to tell Harry something important Ron. Please just 2 minutes." I said. He said ok. I took Harry to my office.
" Harry, yesterday during the reunion ball at Hogworts Draco Malfoy came up to me and said sorry. He has changed harry and today also he sent a letter to me saying that he was sorry if I regretted what we did last night. He has changed Harry. He really has."
" What do you mean regretted doing last night? What did you do Hermione?" He asked. I stumbled " Ah.. Nothing."
" Hermione tell me the truth please." He said
" Ok Harry but it was just a one night stand I won't even see hin again." I knew that was not true. I wanted to see him again and talk to him and be friends with him. He was very kind and caring to me.
" Ok. I trust you but I am very sad that you lied to me." He said. " I'm sorry, Harry." I said. He left my office I didn't go out to finish my lunch. Later during the day Ron cane into my office and asked me what I had to tell to Harry in private. I didn't tell him as I knew he would have gone and found Draco and hurt him. After Ron went I went to Harry's office and told him not to tell anyone about it. I came home had dinner and went to sleep.