Part 1

Percy POV
It was about noon. Me Annabeth and piper had been canoeing on the lake. We decided that we wanted to do something more fun than rowing about around the lake. So we gathered up our friends (me, Annabeth, piper, Jason, Frank, hazel, Leo, Nico, will, Reyna) and we headed to the  posiden cabin. It's one of the biggest so it's the best to play games at. Leo was the first to ask,"so you guys want to play truth or dare or what?" All collectively looked at each other nervous but nodding Leo of course decided he wanted to go first. Leo asked,"so piper, truth or dare?" Piper said nervesouly ,"um... Truth?..." Leo exhaled angrily, "oh piper, you're no fun. But OK. Other than Jason Who in this room would you make out with she started, "well..."
Leo stopped her, "girl or boy. Remember that fact. And you have to say at least one of each. Piper sighed uneasily. She stared at Jason nervously. "Umm.........." she hesitated. Then she blurted out faster than I could hear. Nearly. I just made out Reyna Percy Will.
We all stared astounded. Then will blurted out "YOU KNOW IM GAY?" We all laughed and nico put his hands on wills chest protectively then proceeded to hiss like a cat marking their Territory. Piper blushed and put her head in her hands. Then quickly recovered. "Nico truth or dare?"
"Dare." He responded quickly.
"I dare you to go ask the Aphrodite kids for a cabin makeover. They'll know what to do." She said with a smirk.
Nico grudgingly walked out of the cabin and walked over to the Aphrodite cabin. Less then a minute later we all saw the girls walk out of the ACabin with all of their tools and walk into the hades cabin excitedly. Nico walked back glum as could be.
"Piper!" Hazel said, "you know I live there too. Now I have to live in a princess room." She sat and pouted. Frank put his arm around her as if to keep her safe I'll admit I was jealous. So instinctively I put my arm around Annabeth. Nico noticed and looked at me. Evily.
Hazels POV
I sat across the circle from Percy and Nico about in between. Nico looked up at Percy and simply said."truth or dare?"
Percy looked so afraid. Annabeth had to nudge him to get him to answer. "Uhhhhh. Dare." He said as nervous as ever. " I dare you to..." he then walked across the circle and whispered in his ear. The only word I could make out was make out. And hazel.
Everyone else must have heard those too because Frank looked at me so full of fear. Nico motioned for me to walk over to him.
I stood up and shakily made my way over to Nico and Percy who were standing over by. The closet.
Nico told me to walk into the closet and I did. Afraid as ever. As he closed it I just made out the laughing faces of everyone else. Everyone else but frank. Not 30 seconds later. Percy walked into the closet and sat down. He motioned for me to sit down next to him.
"Ok here's the deal Nico told me that we have to have seven minutes in heaven. But I feel really bad betraying annabeth . And you probably feel really bad between Frank. So sorry in advance . But he told me that by the end of seven minutes I have to make out with you. And if I don't. He's going to tell Annabeth to break up with me not able to get back together for at least a month. I can't let that happen."
I couldn't believe that Nico would do that. I'm going to get him back.
Percy set his phone timer for six minutes when It got to 6 he said we'd do it. But. I still can't imagine anyone but Frank.
We waited patiently in the dark.

Ha ha short chapter. Also CLIFFHANGER!