You Can't Keep Doing That!

JACK'S POV:
"In today's lesson of hotel management, we're going to go over the order of cleaning and the process if it." Everybody let out a groan of boredom, because it's not like we've been over this about a hundred-million times. I sat at the back of the classroom and got out my laptop. I silently watched YouTube on subtitles, as my teacher went on about problems and issues with hotels and how to solve them. "Sean, how about you tell us the correct way and process of cleaning a hotel room?" I rolled my eyes and slammed my computer shut as I explained the process in a lazy voice. I wanted to so badly get out of this god damn lesson. I rested my head on my hand, slowly beginning to drift off to the teachers irritating voice which was making my ears bleed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. We all turned to see who it was. "Come in."
The door screeched open to see it was my guardian and savior, Mark. Mark has been my friend/crush for a few years now, and I regret nothing. I'm pretty sure he likes me too, because he flirts with me 24/7. "Jack has a dentist appointment." He said in his deep voice. All the girls around the room were flattered by his voice, but I couldn't complain. I COMPLETELY agree.
"Well Sean, off you go." The teacher said, as he gestured me to the door. I zipped my bag open and stuffed my laptop and books into my bag, then threw it over my shoulders. I got up and walked out the door hearing all the jealous kids just echoing the word 'lucky' like childish children.
Me and Mark walked the corridors of my college and out the gates. "Mark, you can't just keep doing this... Pulling me out of class for no damn reason." I said. "But am I not a savior, Jackaboy?" he cooed. I sighed as I insisted, "Yeah." "Well of course I am." He bragged, putting his arm around my shoulder. I went hot red like a tomato, feeling as if my eyeballs were going to pop out. "Why are you blushing Jackaboy?" He asked. "Oh, it's nothing..." I said, taking his arm off my shoulder. "Aww, do you like me?" He teased. "Mark, oh God no." I confidently said. "Yeah right."
"I'm like your best friend Mark. Why would I like you?" I questioned him, even though I loved him to the bone.
"I could list the ways I'm absolutely adoring..." he smirked, in his deep, sexy voice. Literally the sound of music that was...
"Shut up." I said playfully nudging him. "Whatever, Jack." He said.
We finally got to his car and he opened the car door for me. I got in and took off my bag. He hopped in beside me, and the engine began to roar. Since it's a hot summers day, Mark put on his shades which making him look even more badass. Oh God, I couldn't get enough of him.
He flicked on the radio and bopped his head slowly back and forth to the enriching music. I put my hand out, letting it fly through the wind's gentle breeze.
After 15 minutes, we finally arrive at Mark's house. I got out of the car one side, as he does the other. He plays around with his car keys in one hand, finding the little buttons to lock his car up. The high pitched double BEEPS went off, and then you knew it was locked. He went up to the front door and twisted the lock with the key. We made our way inside as I threw myself on the couch. Mark giggled at me. "What? I'm tired." I moaned. He took off his leather jacket and sunglasses then also threw himself on the couch beside me. He got the remote off the glass coffee table in front of him and switched on the TV. "what do you wanna watch cute boy?" He always called me these silly cute names, never knowing if he meant it or not. "Friends, I guess. Whatever." I replied. "Friends it is!" he said, flipping over to Comedy Central. The theme tune began, and obviously Mark was going to sing along. He clicked along as he sung "You never known that life was gonna be this way..." Then, he pointed at me, so as expected I clapped along and he seemed quite amused, and it made him happy, so that's good. Then he sang the rest of the song. I decided to sit upright after taking my mini rest and watch the rest of Friends.
Halfway through the episode I started to drift off. I was nodding off and my eyelids were shutting. Mark noticed me and I looked at him, because I hate when people watch me sleep. Pet peeves I tell you.
"Someone's falling asleep, aren't they?" he teased. "No..." I childishly replied back, slumping into the couch crossing my arms. "Come here." He playfully cooed, as he put his arm around my waist and dragged me towards him. Heck, he is fucking strong to pull me with one arm.
I blushed as we were so damn close, the problem was I hate HATE people seeing me drift off or fall asleep, so I tried my best to keep awake, but I failed horribly. "Come on baby boy, I know your tired." Mark said to me, gesturing his hands on his lap, for me to rest down on. It was so tempting that I had to give in. I put my head down on his lap, and faced the TV so he couldn't see my pink tinted face. "There's a good boy." he smiled, running his ringers through my hair. My eyelids fell shut and then I was fast asleep.
I found myself woken up in Mark's bed, which was awfully weird. "Oh God..." I mumbled. The door swung open and startled me slightly, but I turned to see Mark in a tracksuit and Tank. He had one elbow resting on the door, and on foot crossing over the other with the tip of his foot touching the ground. "Good morning my little Irish sunshine." He smiled. "Looks a bit dark to be the morning Mark." I said rubbing my eyes. "Oh your right. It's dinner. You hungry? You woke up just in time so.." He asked me. "Uh yeah, sure... what.. happened though?" I questioned him.
"I will tell you all of what happened downstairs. I'll... give you a few minutes to get ready then to come downstairs." He smiled, as I nodded back. He shut the door and went downstairs, and I was left with the razing summer light in my eyes. I got up, since I must've looked like a mess. There was no mirror, and seeming as it's Mark's bedroom I'm very surprised. I decided to just get up and go downstairs, since I guess I just had to not care less about what I looked like right now. I tidied the bed a little, then went downstairs to go ask Mark a lot of questions that needed answering.
I got downstairs and headed to the bathroom. I could hear Mark placing the food on my plate and some on his. He also left some out for his brother, but nobody would know when he came home.
I glanced at the mirror and I was a complete mess. I tried to comb my hair out and my eyes looked really red. I walked out the bathroom and thought nothing of it, but in the back of my mind I knew I looked like an absolute mess. Mark was waiting at the dining table for me as I came out, so I took a seat. "I'm a mess." I mumbled to myself, because compared to Mark I DID look like a mess. His sweet eyes and his perfect caramel skin...
"What did you say?" He asked me. "Im a mess man." I replied. He paused and looked into my eyes. "Your not a mess, Jackaboy. Don't you dare ever say that to me, ever. You just woke up, don't forget." His sweet words made me go pink as I smiled. "Speaking of sleeping, what happened?" I asked him, changing the topic. "Oh, well long story short, we were watching friends, you fell cutely asleep on my lap, I watched the rest of the episode twirling my fingers through your hair until the episode ended. Then, I carried you upstairs to my room and left you to sleep for a bit. After that I called your mom and asked if you could stay the night and she said yes. So there." He rapidly explained. Mark carried me up the stairs?! Call me a baby, but how romantic. I continued to eat my food, and there and then we glanced at eachother. I got lost in his deep chocolate eyes every now and then, but had to snap out of it or it would be too obvious on what I was doing.
We finished up and I helped Mark clean the dishes. He washed, I dried. I was drying the few final plates, but Mark was already turning on the TV and getting out controllers. He plugged them into a certain hard drive, which turned the TV to a whole new section. I finished drying up and jumped onto the sofa. I grabbed my controller and he did the other and we played Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2, and we played all night long. The red in my eyes faded away gradually, which made me feel more confident about myself. It was turning midnight, and I started to get sleepy, and Mark wanted to stop the game anyway. "Hey, it's getting late. I think we should stop now." he said. "Whatever, just because I was beating your ass." I huffed. "Think what you like you little Irish Baby. As long as it made you happy." I really hoped he meant what he said over this year. He's been sort of flirting with me because he's so damn cute and I can't get enough of him. He turned off the game and we went upstairs to sleep. "Hey Mark, where's your brother?" I asked in a concerned voice. "Meh, he gets home at like 2. He'll be home soon. Now get some rest Jackaboy. I'll sleep on the couch downstairs." I felt so bad because I didn't want him to give up his bed for me. It was king sized too... "Mark, I feel bad. There's enough space for both of us." I replied. "If you insist, but I just think you want to be in bed with me now." He smirked, as he jumped in. "Shut up." I said, playfully nudging him. "Night Night, my Irish Baby." he cooed, as he held my hand that night, and I never felt better in my life before.