chaps 1

A/N : I need to know how many words you guys want me to write cause I used to always write small ass chapters but yeah yeah.

Indya

"Why are you doing this?" I said while crying. My boyfriend of almost 2 years is breaking up with me. While he is putting clothes in his suitcases I'm taking them right back out.

"Because I have a family with someone else." Jacob said.

"Who?" I'm getting really pissed at this point and I just can't handle it. If he's having a family with someone else that mean he had to be cheating.

"Indya why the fuck does it even matter anymore? We. Are. Over. She just got pregnant and we are gonna be happy."

" Okay then. Bye bitch. Make sure you leave my key on my nightstand."

I was so hurt so I went to the next room to text my bestfriend, Tyla. She tried to cheer me up by saying that we're going to the club tonight.

I went straight to the shower and stayed in til my fingers pruned. When I got I went straight to my walk-in. I picked out pretty black dress with a lot of silver buttons down the middle. I let my hair air dry and it fell down pretty beautiful. All the makeup I had on was eyeliner.

By the time I was down with everything Tyla was outside

By the time I was down with everything Tyla was outside. I look in the mirror and checked that I looked fine. So I locked up the house and got in her car. It was really a silent ride after we said our heys. We went to club closest to us named Exotic Complex.

When we got in there was a lot of men staring at me but I just walked to bar and ordered. I ordered two shots for the both of us but when she said she couldn't because she just found out this morning she was pregnant.

When I was looking around, a pair of almost clear blue eyes caught my attention. But I didnt have time so I kept drinking.

_______________________

So what you think ? Huh! Huh! Huh!