Everybody~ Yeah~

The squad's spontaneous get away has ended. The friends are now inside their private bus, fast asleep. They were very tired. But they were excited to come home. They would be going back to Manila from La Union tonight.

Or so they thought. Unfortunately, their bus thought different. As they were passing through a "shortcut" as their driver said, their engine gave out.

They stopped in front of an old and very big western house.

James woke up when he felt them stopped.

"What happened?" he asked the driver.

"I'm not sure but it seems the battery discharged. Don't worry I'll get it fix in no time." He said and he went out the bus.

But 'no time' was a lot of time.

The others started waking up and James explained to them what happened.

Their driver returned after a very long while.

"Sorry, di ko mahanap yung problema. Mas mabuti siguro kung pumunta muna kayo dun." he pointed at the big house, "Baka matagalan 'to." He said.

Reluctantly, the friends agreed.

The ten of them went out of the bus with their necessities and valuables and move towards the house.

There were no lights. The house seemed old but it was perfectly maintained.

Henz knocked on the front door.

No one answered.

He tried again.

Still no answers

But the front door opened.

"Hello?" he called. They heard echoes.

"Okay... can I sleep in the bus?" Bret asked at large. Few heads nodded in agreement.

"Don't be silly. Baka makaistorbo lang tayo kay Kuya." Sam said logically and he and Henz stepped inside the house.

"Seems like no one's living here" Henz said, noticing the white cloths covering the furniture.

"Okay," James called. "Since there seems to be a lot of rooms, just choose one and we'll settle here for tonight."

"I don't want to sleep alone!" Lauren said.

"Okay," James said. "Just share a room with me and Naddie."

"Then I'll share with Sam!" Bret piped.

"I'll share with Jack!" Ivan said.

Andrei held onto Jude's shoulder and Jude nodded at him, both were wide eyed.

"Don't be such wimps!" Henz laughed but the rest was looking at him as if he was being unbelievable.

Henz shrugged, "More rooms for me to choose from, then."

They separated. Some went to the second floor, and the others proceeded to the third floor.

There were indeed so many rooms. The hallway was full of doors. Some of the rooms were locked so they were forced to stay in rooms far away from each other.

Sam and Bret went inside the room farthest from the stairs. It was the last room on the third floor. It was fairly big, with two beds inside. Bret chose the bed farthest from the window.

Jack and Ivan settled in the room beside the staircase. It was the first room on the third floor and it, too, have two beds. But Ivan insisted that they move the bed closer to each other, and so they did.