Discovery of a Crush (Part 1)

Zack slumped down onto his bed, still huffing and smiling from he and Milo's recent adventure. They had been running home from the bus stop, after a wolf pack had once again chased them from the bus stop and backed them into an alley. Milo, thanks to his quick thinking, had shoved him into a small space and crouched down in front of Zack in order to avoid the wolves' bites and claws.

Zack blushed at the memory of Milo's face so close to his, and their bodies smashed together. They had done a similar escaping technique all throughout the three years they had known each other... but it seemed like he was just noticing small, little, cute details about Milo. Like how his brown eyes twinkled when he was talking about something he liked, or how he only ate the side of his Oreos that had the most cream on it, and how his smile grew every time Diogee followed him somewhere he wasn't supposed to be.

Zack found his blush growing as his mind voiced the multiple things he found cute in Milo, from his chestnut brown cowlick to his scarred legs.

Oh. Oh. Oh no...

He, Zack Underwood had a crush on the most disastrous (and cutest, and happiest, and perfect) teenager in the WORLD.

He had a crush on Milo Danger Murphy. 

Zack's eyes shot open (when did he close them?) as he processed this thought further. 

"I'm in love with a walking disaster site! A cute one, but still! What if he doesn't even like me back! I can't act on this! It will destroy our friendship! But I want to date him... maybe if I'm conspicuous enough, he wont notice, but maybe I can get him to like me back! Well, I bet Melissa can help." Zack pulled out his phone, pressing Melissa's name on the contacts and putting the phone to his ear. 

"Hey Zack! You do know it's like eleven,right? Ya need something?"

"Yea... sorry...but, uh... so does Milo like chocolate? Or does he prefer something else? What about flowers? Or maybe-"

"Whoa. Whoa, wait up a second. What's up with all these questions about what Milo?"

"Uh-uh n-no! N-nothing! I w-was just w-w-wondering!"

"Sure, and I'm the newest reincarnation of Doctor Zone. OH! Someone's gotta crush~" 

"... No?" "Nuh-uh loverboy, you hesitated. Spill." 

"Fine. Yes I like him. Now will you help me on this?!" 

"Milo likes chocolate covered pretzels, his favorite flowers are Apple Blossoms, Bells of Ireland, and Zephyrs. He's been looking forward to the new Dr. Strangest movie. That's all I'M going to tell you. You do the rest." 

"What?! How am I supposed to do-" Zack was cut off as soon as Melissa hung up. 

 Sighing and giving up for the meantime, Zack turned away from the phone, and pulled the covers over himself.

"At least there's tomorrow to figure all this out." He thought as sleep came over him.