Lurkers

NOTE: THIS WILL NOT BE CONTINUED! I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE THIS TO A COMPLETED STORY, SO IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT, I WILL BE GRATEFUL TO YOU!

      Gunshots fired in different directions as we fought for our freedom. We had been fighting for weeks, maybe even months, already accustomed to the Lurkers, as we liked to call them, roaming around freely as if they owned this world.

      Yet, in a way, they did. The human population was almost wiped out in less than eight months. The only people that we thought had survived were our teammates. If we were lucky, we would have a relative or someone dear to us along for the ride of terror.

      But we couldn't control anything that had happened due to the Lurkers. All we could do was fight, pray, and work together to survive.

      Not everyone was destined to survive the zombie outbreak, though, as nearly everyone found out the hard way.

      As the gunshots ceased, the small group of four moved onwards, hoping to find another safe place to stay another night in this terrible world, where everyone would soon die out, and Lurkers would rule.

First story that has been posted here! Yay! I do need constructive criticism so... If you guys would please help me with that, then that would be great! ^^ Anata no intānetto no hitobito ni kansha! (Thank you people of the internet!)(Cause I felt like typing something in Japanese today cx)