Chapter 1 - Birthday wish!

"17 years back an angel was born on this day! 😇😘. Wishing you all the joy your heart can hold 💝, all the smiles a day can bring 😊, all the blessings a life can unfold 🙌🏻 and all the happiness you can share! 🤗. I wish all your birthday wishes that you make comes true!. Aim for the stars 🌠 and i'm sure you'll rule the universe! Many of my best and favourite memories are from growing up with you! Dark secrets, embarrassing moments, and meaninful silences! :').  Dear future Doctor 😉, wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy to the fullest on ur big day! 🎂😉. Always stay blessed.                         And yeah also missing you loads!! Hope to see you soon again!  🙂" .
Samantha (aka "Sam") sent this message to Harrison (aka "Harry") on 10.5.16 at 12:00 am to wish him happy birthday! She used to be more excited for his Birthday than harry himself! Even though he used to live in another country...and she had no chance meeting him or talking to him but still she was so excited!!! As it was HIS  birthday! It was such a blessed day for her as someone so special to her was born on that day...someone who meant the entire universe to her!...the one for whom she could do anything...The one who she loves the most!

*Ping* she heard the voice of her phone...and immediately grabbed her phone in excitement in hope it was a reply back from HIM and well she skipped a heart beat when she read his name in the notification bar! Saying "Prince charming! Messaged you". Yes Harry's name in her phone is "prince charming!" Coz why not?! .She quickly tapped. On the notification and read the message her eyes full of excitement, but that excitement didn't last too long! just when she read 'Thank you' that excitement just faded away coz she expected something little more than that at least he could've written her name with thank you?! But still she was still happy that she got a message from him! Doesn't matter how short the message is all that matters is that SHE GOT A MESSAGE FROM HIM! it was more than enough for her.
She sent the screenshots of the chats to her bestfriend Zoya. Well because that's a must! *Duh!*

And then suddenly something unusual took place after few days...