You're mine and mine only

⚠WARNING⚠
HARDCORE YAOI
FOR HARDCORE FANGIRLS/BOYS ONLY!!!
Sorry for the grammar mistakes, English isn't my mother tongue.

Zen's P.O.V.
Jumin and I have been together for 1 year. I really like him. He's kind... Handsome... Sexy... And possessive. He gets jealous so easily. And I... I actually like it. His possessive acting and his sadistic side.

He was on a business trip for 2 weeks and I can't wait anymore. I want to see him. I want him so bad. He would usually call me and seduce me with his sexy talking. But now... He didn't do it. He didn't call me even once and he told me not to call him. I can't wait anymore.

I came to airport with my motorcycle to pick him up.
One of my fans saw me waiting there and started screaming and asking me for autograph, picture, hug etc.

Then... Before I realized what's happening, she kissed me. After that she just smiled and ran away. I watched her while running away and noticed Jumin. He watched me so angrily.

"What the hell are you doing Zen?! I wasn't here for 2 weeks and you're already picking up some girls?!"

"No... Jumin... It's not what it looks like..."

"I don't care! I know what I saw! Get on that motorcycle!" he yelled at me and sat behind. I could feel his angry breathing on my neck. This is bad.

After few minutes we were at home. He took the keys from my hand and pushed me on the door.

"You were a bad boy Zen. You're going to get your punishment now." he whispered in my ear.

That actually made me excited. I waited for him to come back for 2 weeks, I want to feel his sadistic side more.

He unlocked the door and I fell on the floor. He came in and looked down on me.

"Look what I got for you. You're such a bad kitty Zen." he told me while holding cat ears, cat tail and a rope. We came in our room and he put the rope around my neck and tied it up on the cage where Elizabeth usually was.

"Hey kitty, put your ears and tail."
I listened. Putting the tail is so embarrassing. I took off my clothes and looked into Jumin's eyes. His eyes were so thirsty. I guess he missed me too.
He watched all of my movements, listened my moans. I'm so glad he can get hard from watching me like this.

"Good boy. You know what you have to do now." he took off his pants and showed me his, already hard, cock.
Since I was tied up around my neck and the rope was really short, I couldn't reach him. He laughed at me.

"Just look at yourself Zen. You're so thirsty. Two weeks without my cock is too much for you? Hahaha... So cute. Aren't you embarrassed?"

I looked at him. Tears were rolling down my blushing face. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Ju-jumin... Please... Please..."
"That's not enough you dirty cat. Beg me more. Beg me."

"I want it so bad Jumin... Please... I can't stand it anymore. Stop teasing me already... Please... Meow..."

I could feel him getting excited. Meowing turns him on so much.
He finally got closer and I started sucking without waiting any longer.
He moaned loudly.

"Hey ca-calm down Zen... That was so sudden."
But I couldn't calm down. The taste, the smell... It's all so perfect.

I took it out of my mouth and looked into Jumin's eyes while licking my lips. He gulped.

"So sexy... Continue, Zen."

I didn't wait for another order. My hand reached his fully erected cock and started stroking it slowly. His breathing was so heavy. I like his voice so much. I want to make him scream, I want to hear it better.

While stroking, I licked the tip. It was already covered in precum, probably because of that sudden sucking.
"Tasty..." I whispered at his cock.
His hip twitched. It seems that he likes to feel my breath on it. I licked the tip few more times slowly until he grabbed my hair and but it all in my mouth.

"Don't tease me, cat. Make me feel good. Make me scream of pleasure."
I started sucking so hard that I couldn't breathe. I like to do this, it makes me feel dominant even if I'm the one who's tied and being controlled here. His voice became louder and his face became even more red.

"Faster." He ordered.
I sucked faster and stroked with my left hand while touching his balls with my right. His voice became so heavy and he moaned loudly.

"I'll... I'll come soon" his voice sounded like it was broken. . I like this side of him. He's so cute when he can't talk because of all that pleasure.

I started doing it even faster and used my tongue more. His hips twitched and he grabbed my hair with both hands.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! ZEN... I LOVE YOU!" He screamed and came in my mouth. I drank all of it and licked my lips.

"What was that Jumin?" I smiled.
He coughed.
"Forget about it. I was... Um..."
His face blushed. So cute.
"You really do love me, meow?"
"Fuck." he took of his shirt and untied me.

"Stand up." he ordered. I was barely able to stand. He tied my hands behind my back and pushed me on the wall. He raised my legs on his shoulders, took the tail out and pressed my ass with the tip of his cock. He's hard again.

His lips came to my ear.
" I do love you." he whispered and licked my ear. That turns me on so much.
"I love you too, meow."

He suddenly thrusted, put it all in and moaned loudly. I moaned as well. That feels so damn good. I can feel his hot cock deep inside. Tears rolled down my face.

"Jumin, please move... I can't wait."
"You're so sexy Zen... So sexy..."
He said it and moved. He was moving slowly and panted in my ear.

"Faster... Please... Faster." I begged.
"You wasn't so impatient before. So dirty. Alright. You were such a good boy. I'll grant your wish."

He moved faster and licked my ear. I can't stand it. It feels so good.
"You're moaning so loudly, Zen. Let me hear more." he said it and started stroking my cock while thrusting even faster.
"Feels good huh?" he smiled and whispered in my ear.
"Faster! Faster!" I screamed.
"Still not enough? Alright."

He grabbed my waist and thrusted so hard. I wrapped my legs around his back and my saliva rolled down my lips. He licked it off and kissed me.

"Ngh... I'm cumming again." he moaned.
"Me too... Meow." He moved faster and faster.

We were making dirty sounds with out hips hitting each other.
"Let's... Let's cum together Zen."
He grabbed my legs and kissed me while thrusting it deep inside.
"Yes... Yes there... There Jumin... Hit me there!" he found my good spot.
"Alright." he whispered in my ear and kept thrusting.

"So good~" I moaned.
"Zen! I'm cumming!"
"Me too! Meow! I love you! I love you!" I screamed while cumming.

We came together. I could feel his semen deep inside. When his voice calmed down, he whispered: "I love you... Zen... You're mine... Mine only..." and kissed my lips.