Part 1

(A/N)

'thought'

"convo"

"SHOUTING/LOUD NOISE"

"tsuna's sweet venomous tone"

Yosh!!! Let's start!! Enjoy!!!
____________~~~~~~~__________~~~~~~_________~~~~~________~~~~~~

Another normal day for the Vongola Famiglia, well, not so normal for us, but for them, yes. Broken furnitures and Windows, kufufu-ing, crying and wailing, shouting extreme!, explosions can be heard and most of all a certain skylark and mist are trying to kill each other....again.

While on a certain room where a stock pile of paperworks are displayed, a man in his 20's turn around from his swivel chair, he has a brown gravity defying hair, his usually brown dough eyes are now covered by his bangs. He can clearly hear everything that's been going on outside with his guardians, gritting his teeth trying to control his anger until.....

"BOOOGSSHH!!!"   the door was slammed open seeing a little kid wearing a cow printed suit running inside followed by the Storm guardian.   "waaaah!!!! Tsuna-nii!!! Ahodera hit me!!!"   the kid cried holding to the bump in his head.  "you stupid cow!!!  Stop bothering Jyuudaime!!!"  the storm guardian caught the kid by his Afro hair while the kid keep struggling.

They keep arguing until... A vein pop💢 and someone snapped. A murderous aura can be felt and the Two guardias suddenly shivered they know who that person giving out such killing intent because the only people in that room is the two of them and their... They gulp. Their beloved sky, who is now smiling sweetly at them but still give out that murderous aura.

"well if it isn't my storm and lightning guardian, what brings you here?~"   tsuna said in a sweet venomous tone that can make you shiver down your spine.   "I'm really sorry Jyuudaime!! It's because of this stupid cow that's why the dining room is in chaos right now..."   the storm guardian named Gokudera bowed 90 degrees still clutching onto the kid.

"so~ what happened?~ might as well tell me the whole story~"     the kid and Gokudera shivered from their angry sky "u-umm... Y-you see... Jyuudaime, it happened like this..." Gokudera said while stuttering.

(flashback~~)

All of the guardians are having a lunch without their sky because they know he's working on the 'evil paperwork', that's what their sky said. But the maids already brought him something to eat on his office.

The guardians are eating silently until...the door was slammed open "Waahaha!!! Bow down before Lambo-sama!! And I will eat all your food gyahaha!!" Lambo jumped on the table and start gobbling all the food.  "AHOSHI!!!"  Gokudera shouted and Lambo ran to the other side of the table.

He suddenly slipped causing the food he was holding thrown to the certain skylark, Hibari.  Hibari glared at Lambo, "for throwing food and wasting it. I'll bite you to death"  the cloud guardian took out his tonfa and throw it aiming on Lambo ,but Lambo was able to dodge it by running away and it hit on the mist guardian Mokuro.

"kufufufu~ oh~ your on skylark~"   Mokuro summon his trident and dash towards Hibari, Gokudera was chasing after Lambo, Takeshi was trying to calm them down, and chrome was silently hiding under the table. Gokudera was able to smack the head of Lambo and he started wailing while Ryohei is shouting "extreme fight!!!"  adding the noise and that pissed Gokudera off causing him to throw bombs.

And all hell broke loose....

(back to present)

"a-and that's W-what happened Jyuudaime..." Gokudera said nervously.  "Lambo-sama din't do anything!!!" the kids shouted trying to deny the fact that he was the cause of the chaos that had just started. Tsuna did his best to control his anger, he sighed fruastratedly at the two and walk out.