Cheater! Kise × Emotionless! Male Reader

#######
[M/N] - Male Name/You
#######

[Third Person's POV]

Kise, who to you is Ryou, held [M/N]'s hand as they walked through the crowded streets in the place they called home. Earlier Tetsu had called [M/N] so they could catch up. And then Daiki called asking for Ryou. They were about a block away from the street basketball court when Ryou heard the scream of a fangirl.

"After I see Nigou and Tetsu, I'll go home and make dinner. Don't eat too much."

"Your cooking is always delicious. Don't tire yourself out," Kise said with a small chuckle. He leaned down and kissed [M/N]'s forehead...which was supposed to be on lips. "I gotta go meet Aominecchi. Be safe [M/N]cchi~!"

Confused, the boy gently touched his bottom lip as he watched Kise get farther away. He didn't even say the usual "I love you".

😐

"I don't know Aominecchi. I love him, but..."

"Bweak uph wiph fhim (Break up with him)," Aomine said through a full mouth. They decided to meet up at Maji Burger for their talk about Kise's relationship. The tanned male gulped what was left of his fries before continuing. "If you want something he doesn't have then find a girl with huge breast."

"That's not the problem!" Kise gripped his head in frustration. "Whenever he's around he drives my heart insane. But then I look at his face and he's just staring at me like I'm not important to him! No expression. Not even an "I love you~"!!"

Aomine just stared at him as if he grew a second head. "Then...cheat on him."

The blonde gaped at the ganguro's daring words that hit him like a bullet. "Y-you want me to cheat on [M/N]cchi?"

"You just said the problem was that he has no emotion, so," he put his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his now intertwined hands. "Cheat to get something out. Trust me. Things will be going smooth in no time."

Kise considered this for a moment and thought about the consequences. On one hand he'll get his wish. On the other, [M/N] would probably break up with him and he couldn't take the chance, but the offer was beginning to draw him in.

"...I trust you, Aominecchi."

The deed was done

They shook hands. No one was to know of this until the day [M/N] showed even a flicker of emotion.

😑

"So you think Kise wants to break up with you?"

"I never said that Taiga."

"That's what it sounded like."

[M/N] never thought that Bakagami could ask so many questions. At first it was just the cousins of the Kuroko clan until the Nigou's barking attracted his attention. Then the two of them were talking and the old baka just had to butt in.

"I thought you were happy [M/N]-kun," Tetsu added giving Kagami a hard glare.

"I am."