Defibrillation and Needles and Starbucks and Marriage

Ustheduo is a band. More like some people who sing. Not really a band. Kira commented on their photo.

"Y'all are beautiful. Happy Candy Corn day!"

They probably said "@kirajac137!"

Mitch is sitting across the room and hears them. He says "Kira!"

Kira hears him from halfway around the world and says "yes Mitch?"

Mitch falls in love with her so he goes to her house with his dog. Kira sees him and dies. Mitch does CPR and she wakes up. Mitch gets down on one knee and proposes. Kira dies again.

Mitch is so sad so he picks up her phone and looks through her contacts. He sees one that says Emergency!!! He dials the number. Emma picks up. Mitch says "there's an emergency!"

Emma says, "Okay."

Mitch is weeping next to Kira's dead body when Emma comes. She takes her defibrillator and saves Kira's life.

Mitch cries joyfully. "How can I ever repay you for saving my fiancés life?"

Emma simply replies, "I'm single."

Mitch takes his phone and calls his boyfriend Scott. "Scott!" He says. "I'm getting married. We have to break up."

Scott is so disappointed that he dies.

Mitch, Kira, and Emma travel halfway across the world to Scott's dead body. Mitch can't stand to see his ex-boyfriend dead so he says "Emma! Get your defibrillator!"

Emma defibrillates Scott back to life. Scott wakes up to see the most beautiful girl he has ever seen (besides Beyoncé) standing over his once dead body. He falls in love instantly. He gets down on one knee and proposes. Emma faints, so Mitch goes to splash water on her face. When she wakes up she is very wet.

Kira says, "Since Emma is wet, let's go to the pool!!"

At the pool Kirstie is sitting in the hot tub. She is beautiful. Scott, Mitch, Kira, and Emma all faint at her beauty.

Kirstie gets flustered and calls her best friend Esther. Esther comes and sees four people on the ground. She splashes water on them.

They all wake up and Kirstie asks Emma for a picture.

Kira and Esther realize they look like twins. Esther asks "who is your brother?"

Kira says "Avi." Kira asks Esther "who is your brother?"

Esther says "Avi"

Kira says "That's my brother's name!!!"

Esther says "we must be twins!"

They are so happy that they start to cry joyful tears. Scott thinks something is wrong with them so he calls their brother Avi.

Avi is a very bad cowboy. He comes riding in on his trusty steed, Silas. Silas is a girl horse.

Kira and Esther both call out simultaneously "Brother!"

Avi asks Scott "why did you call me?"

Scott replies "Esther and Kira were crying."

Avi doesn't know what to say so he's shouts "Silas has a needle in her foot! Get it out!"

Mitch says "I can help! I used to be a horse trainer."

But before he can help, Silas transforms into a human. She still has a needle in her foot so she can't walk.

Emma says "wow I didn't know you were shapeshifter!"