Cancer

(I know Tyler won't be 32 in 2021 I just wanted him to be 32)

May 17, 2021

Patient name: Tyler Robert Joseph
Age: 32

The hospital room was silent. Tyler haven't moved an inch for two hours straight. His face was expressionless, eyes were staring at a wall, his hair was tangled and his lips were chapped and faded. At this point he knew the end was near, he was dying from cancer.

For the first time all day the door opened and in walked his wife Jenna and his best friend Josh. Jenna's long blonde  hair was pulled up in a messy bun and she wore oversized T-shirt with sweatpants. Her eyes were red from crying crying but she was trying to stay strong for Tyler. Josh's bright red hair is covered with a black head and he wore an all black outfit.

Tyler looked up but his expression remained the same. Jenna wiped a tear off of her face. She broke the silence and gave Tyler a hug "hey Ty". Tyler smiled "hey Jenna, hey Josh". Josh looked at Tyler and immediately broke down crying.

Jenna broke down crying again and held onto Tyler's hand, she leaned in to try to kiss him but he turned away. She raised her eyebrows in confusion and Tyler shook his head "I will not kiss you". His eyes started watering and he turned away. "Why?" Jenna asked in complete confusion. Tyler had Josh and Jenna's full attention now. Tyler cleared his throat "it would mean I'm saying goodbye today, I'm not ready to go because the hardest part of this is leaving  you".

Jenna looked away while  Josh held Tyler's other  hand and spoke up "it's hard on all of us but you're strong and you might get through this". Tyler laughed humorlessly "you said might. Might is what you say when you've lost all hope but want someone else to hold onto it". Josh nodded "yeah but I haven't lost a bit of hope in you. Jenna and I love you and we're going to be with you through every step of the way. Even if you do die we're going to be with you to the very last second".

(NOT FINISHED YET. And I know this is trash so please help me )