The prophet falling in love with me and me with him? an angel sent to save the world

My name is Arella, I'm a messenger from god.

I have been sent on a mission to save this pitiful planet; I have to follow two simple rules.

1. Do not cause harm to any living thing.

2. Do not under any circumstances ever fall in love with a human.

Both of these rules have consequences, you will be banished from heaven and made to live for eternity on this place the Humans call 'earth'.

~

I walked alone on this fateful night, through the dark streets of London I searched for the chosen one, the prophet.

It was he who would come and fight in the world's time of need, it is he who they have told me will give us reason to stop the apocalypse that god has said will be, unless the people of god's creation change their ways.

It is said that he alone is the only one who can save them now.

The world depends on him.

The sky has already started changing into a blood red colour, the prophecy has started.

=============================================================================

11.48pm

At last I felt his presence. good hearted, optimistic and peaceful.

I walked up to the window that his presence was nearest to, and sure enough, there lying peacefully on the bed was him, looking serene as he slept, his skin white as can be.

His thick black lashes fell down over his closed eyes and his jet black hair had fallen so that it was covering most of his face.

Just by this one look at him and being in his presence I knew everything about him, I knew that when he opened his eyes they would be a dark blue, blue as the midnight sky, his name was Gabriel he was well built, strong and good minded, all he wanted was for everyone to live peacefully no violence, no theft, he was definitely a warrior, worthy of the guidance I have been sent to give him, if I fail to succeed, in my task then the apocalypse shall continue, the entire human race will seize to exist and the earth will be inhabited by the fallen ones.

Gabriel's POV

I woke up feeling sleepier than usual and not refreshed at all.

I looked at my clock, and no wonder! It was only 4.45am I don't need to get up until 9.00.

I settled down ready to go back to sleep and that's when it happened, suddenly all the images of my dream from last night came rushing towards me.

There was a girl, around my age, she was beautiful.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life, no overreacting there.

She had grey eyes which looked perfect on her, and long flowing blonde hair that settled at her waist. She was wearing a long white dress that covered her feet; she looked like something from a fairy tale! Literally.

No one could ever pull that look of, this girl was one of a kind, and she was unique compared to any other girl I had seen. The sky was black, the only light that surrounded us was from the moon and the stars which twinkled above us making the moment seem peaceful and calm.

As I started walking towards her she stayed rooted to the spot she had originally been in, her eyes not leaving my face.

It was weird it felt more like I was being pulled to her like a magnet rather than going to her at my own will.

As soon as I got to her the ground started to give way around her, all of it, it just seemed to cave in on itself everywhere except where she was standing. She reached out to grab me and I managed to grab hold of her hand she struggled to get me up into her arms and then without warning I was suddenly flying through the air held by this this magnificent , beautiful woman. I had already figured out it was a dream since in reality I would have probably fell to my death but it felt so real!

I looked around to find the how exactly we were flying but found nothing, that's when I turned my head to face the girl again, I saw them, two huge pearly wings just like those of an angel, I reached my hand out to stroke them, they looked so soft and smooth.

when she finally talked the dream became even more realistic and she seemed to have an effect on me that no one has ever been able to achieve since the day I was born, she made me speechless.

"Gabriel, you must listen to me, we don't have much time, you have been chosen as a prophet by God, to save the world and stop the apocalypse that is yet to come, I have been sent to help you do this. Mankind has become greedy, they are violent and nasty. God has chosen you to save this planet, it holds such great beauty and potential but the Humans have ignored all of the fantastic things they have been given from god and they have turned them into something that is quite the opposite. They have caged animals that should not be held in captivity, they should be free to roam as they please, Humans have wrecked the beauty of this wonderful world that god has created for you all to live in, People have become criminals, they hurt others for their own pleasure , this should not be, it is not natural. God chose you because he knows of your love for people and the environment around you, you are a good person. It would not work if he had chosen someone who does not care for these things for obvious reasons. Now that you have been chosen you cannot say no you must help to save your planet and mankind if you do not succeed then I'm afraid there's no second chances, your whole race will be over not one person will survive, not even you. To save them you must prove to God that your world is worth saving and that the people can change."

I couldn't say anything, I was still speechless from her beauty but I was even more speechless by what she had just told me.

Holy shit I'm so screwed.

And that's where the dream ended, no goodbyes, no 'but what if's '

It was just that one simple speech and she was gone, I started to fall but before I could hit the ground I woke up.

I couldn't help wonder whether that was actually just a dream or whether it was a real message.

If its real then I really am in some deep shit.