Chapter 1: something unexpected

Olivias POV

I wish I could go out of the kingdom. It's Sooo boring here. Why can't I at least go on one adventure!?! Olivia thought to herself. Olivia is the princess of the snow kingdom of Minecraftia. She has icy blue eyes, light brown hair with a bang that covers her right eye, a red scarf with matching earmuffs, and her body is completely made out of snow (expect for her head).  She has always wanted to go on an adventure, but is rarely let out of the castle. She goes out of her window and down a big tree next to the castle to go into the village.

"You know, I doubt my dad would mind if I went for a walk, would he?" Olivia said to herself. "Nahh, let's go!" She quickly opened her window and climbed down the tall tree. When she got on the ground, she covered her face with her scarf. In the snow kingdom most people are made out of snow while others aren't, but 75% of the population are snow golems. She walked around in the shadows for about 30 minutes until someone ran into her, knocking her out cold. (No pun intended:P)

??? POV

I've been wondering around the city for a while now, playing a few tricks here and there. I've also stolen a bit of food, but who cares. I'm already wanted, so may as well help myself. "Hey look, some gaurds." I Whispered to myself. "Let's have some fun..." Then I Used a invisibility potion that only last for about 30 seconds, but I don't want to waist my good ones. I then flew above the gaurds and street throwing snowballs at them, and laughed as they looked around confused. I Landed on a roof, still throwing snowballs, and then his invisibility wore off. The gaurds saw me and started chasing me. I jumped off the roof and ran. I was laughing a bit, but stopped when he relized he had no swiftness potions.  Crap, I thought. Then he ran into a girl, knocking  her out cold. Then the gaurds cought up to me, and the three of them surrounded us.

"Surrender!" One of them shouted.

"Now why would I do that?" I Said. Then he pulled out a diamond sword.

"Or we'll be forced to use violence."

"I'm sorry but I don't like violence around a girl. Anyways, I've got stuff to do. And I owe this girl for knocking her out. Well, Cya guys later!" I said as I teleported the girl and myself to my tree house I lived in. Then I carried the girl into one of the four rooms in the tree. Everything else was on branches. I sat her down on a bed in the room, and the room was made out of wood. This girl looks pretty, I wonder what her name is, but I bet it's butiful. Wait, stop it! You can't fall in love with.. I thought as I sat her on the bed. But then I relized she was the princess. Wait, this is the princess!?! If the kingdom finds out I have her, I'm dead. And so is my sister, Eagle.

Olivias POV

As I woke up, I found myself in a room made out of wood. "Where am I??" I whispered to myself. I looked around, and I saw a door. So I got up and walked over to it, just to find out it was iron and it was locked. 'Great. I bet the person who ran into me brought me here. I don't know what he or she wants, but I bet it's not good. I thought to myself. Then, someone walked in. It was a guy, looks about 15, brown eyes, and he's wearing a gray shirt with purple on the sleeves and a red creeper face with red on the ends of the shirt and gray pants to go with it, with a dark gray cloak with purple outlining it, and I could barley see a silver crown under his hood that he had on.

"Hey, your awake. Are you ok?" He said.

"Y-yes.. w-who are you?" I stuttered.

"Oh I'm uhh... what's your name?" He said suspiciously.

"I'm Olivia. And why am I here!?! You just knocked me out and brought me here!?!" I said in anger while standing up.

"Woah woah woah princess, hold on-"

"NO! WHY AM I HERE!?!" I then ran towards him, trying to tackle him but instead I was pinned to the wall, but not by him. I screamed and struggled trying to get loose, but I couldn't. Then he started walking towards me. "What are you doing.." I said, scared. Then he stopped about a foot away from me. "How are you doing this?"

"Don't worry princess, it's magic. I'm a sorcerer, and my name is Setosorcerer, but people call me Seto. And I not going to hurt you, but your here couse I was... umm.."

"Your were doing what?"

"Th-that dousent matter right now, but was douse is making sure your ok. You were out for a whole day. You must be hungry, let me go get some food." Seto said, while letting go from being pinned by magic. But when he said 'you must be hungry' I relized how hungry I was. He then left the room and locked the door, I bet it was so I wouldn't try to escape. About five minutes later he came back in with some bread and chicken, and then sat down at a little table with two chairs. Then he waved his hand and looked at the door, looking like he was locking it.

"Come sit and eat princess. Enless your not hungry." He said. I was very hungry, so I sat down and ate. It was pretty good. I ate for about 5 minutes until Seto started talking.

"Sooo.... why were you out of the castle? I thought you had to be with some gaurds or something to go out of the castle."

"I sneeked out through my window. There's a giant tree I climb down to get to the village. I use my scarf to hide my face exept my eyes."

"Cool." He said. Then we talked for a while. He seemed pretty cool.

"So I guess by now you wanna go back." Seto said.

"Wait, how long have I been here for?"

"About a day and a half, why?"

"My dad must see worried sick! I have to go, sorry!"

"It's ok."

"Wait, how do I go? I have no idea where I am."

"Give me your hand, princess."

"Umm... why..?"

"I'll bring you home. Dont worry, you'll be ok. Don't you trust me?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Hehe, ok." I said as I grabbed his hand. Then purple specs surrounded us, and then everything went black for a few seconds. Then we were in my room. I was suprised, then remebering he was a sorcerer and he must if used a teleportation spell.

Then, before I could say anything, wilton, the head gaurd who was a snow golem, ran into my room with about 7 other gaurds with him. Seto quickly pulled out his enchanted diamond sword, ready to fight.

"Princess!! We're here!! Gaurds, get her out of here and get Sky, I know he's a guest but he's an experienced fighter. He can help. Now go!" Wilton said. Then a snowman  (who's a person who is part snow like Olivia) grabbed me and ragged me out of the room.

"Seto!!" I yelled. Seto quickly knocked out the gaurds, not hurting them much. Then he got to the snowman who was holding me. The snowman threw me aside and starting fighting Seto. Seto quickly knocked his sword out of his hand, forcing him to surrender. Seto helped me up and motioned for me to follow him. Then we say a figure with obsidian sunglasses and a gold and purple amulet. I knew who it was. "Sky." Seto said, like he knew him a long, long time ago.