Yo-kai?

The night was set and the stars were set in place. Many lights were out through New Sakura due to the purple skies, except for one particular house.

The house looked beautiful, as if royalty was to live in it. The top window had an orange faintly glowing on it. Inside the room was a little girl, her hair a gorgeous pink with bows lacing down from them. Her night gown was brilliant, a perfect shade of magenta with blue slippers. Despite the beautiful attire, the little girl was crying. Her sobs could be echoed if her room door leading to the hallway was open. A small candle was placed next to the girl on a nightstand, the flames slowly swaying.

Why is it me? Of all people, why me? I didn't do anything bad to deserve this.... I'm a good girl... She thought to herself. It's not my fault that dad died and mom went to go somewhere else... It's not my fault....

The girl looked up from her knees and to the window to see moonlight. The white rays revealed her big, pink, beautiful eyes that were full of tears.

Mom.... Dad....

I don't want to be lonely anymore.

And thus, the girl's sobs got louder as she buried her head back into her knees. The poor innocent girl didn't even know...

That she was never lonely to begin with.

|Yo-kai?|

"C'mon, Kishijo!"
"You can't hide forever!"
"Get out already!"

The young girl huffed and puffed, trying her best to keep it below a whisper as she reduced the space between her back and the trunk of the tree she was on. Her usual bullies were back; Again.
She didn't know why she was always the prime target for the harassment, but it was just her. On closer expecting of the girl's body, one would be able to see that her attire was slightly ripped with small cuts all over, revealing the cuts on her skin and moist blood that was slowly leaking out.

"Oh Kishijo~"

She hated it, having to hide just to save her own body. She felt it was wrong to do so, and wanted it to stop. But she knew she was powerless against others, she's too soft for it.

After a few moments of Kishijo being silent and the boys looking around,
"She's not here. Let's go."

Kishijo's bunny ears sunk down as she heard the footsteps belonging to the trio of boys. Her heart pace slowed and calmed as her breathing returned to its normal state. That kind of stuff was normal, in Kishijo's opinion. Getting chased up a mountain just to hide from some boys and keep her health in the green, it was normal. It was all considered normal to her.

She hated normal.

"Mami....." That was a term Kishijo used frequently. "Why is it always me that they come after? I didnt do anything to deserve this..." She tore a ribbon from her hair bow and wrapped it around a bleeding scar. Kishijo sighed. "Maybe it's just fate..." The girl walked from behind the
tree and down a path. Minutes later and she returned to the shrine, where dozens of crows sat. Once Kishijo made her way up the few steps, the crows that rested there immediately took off into flight, as far away from the human as they could.

Not even animals like me...

Kishijo simply turned around and sat at the steps, waiting for a breeze to come by and dry the blood. That reason, and she didn't want to go down until night, a time she knew her bullies wouldn't come.
Seconds passed and turned into minutes, with minutes turning into hours. The skies were painted marigold as the sun dipped down into the horizon.
The pinkette was still staring down at the ground, thinking over her past memories of her and her family.