a few words won't hurt

BTS gonna have a comeback in a few weeks, they gonna release their second full album, they gonna have solo track in this album, all the 7 boys are prepare their solo track by themselves, sometimes they help each other but most of the time they prepare it on their own, now all the track in the album include solo track was done and it's time for them to prepare for their comeback performance.
Yoongi aka Suga aka Agust D is very busy lately with his Agust D mixtape, he got no much time to help his member with their solo track, even though he still put big contribute on their second album but he can't manage himself to help much the member on their solo track no exception his own boyfriend, Seokjin. Seokjin was so stress cause this is his first time producing song but Seokjin itself understand with his boyfriend condition, he always be anyway, so all he can do is just finish his solo track so he can show it to Yoongi. Yoongi feel so guilty can't help his lover and now he sit on his bunk with their new second album which include Seokjin's solo track.

'Maybe I, I can't touch the sky
Still, I want to stretch my hand out
I want to run, just a bit more~'

"What are you listening Yoongi aaah~?" Seokjin slid to Yoongi's bunk and snake his arm on Yoongi's waist
"You startled me hyung" Yoongi stroke the soft pink hair that snug on his chest
"not my fault, it's you that leave the earth and doesn't realize I come in" Seokjin giggle and looked up to his lover "sooo.. what are you listening actually?"
"Your song" Seokjin rise his eyebrow in disbelief
"I'm sorry I don't spare my time to help you" Yoongi apologize
"Yoongi~ you know I don't mind about that, you've prepared your mixtape long time ago, how can be I'm selfishly force you to help me finish this shit?" Yoongi frowning at the last word Seokjin says
"hyung, it doesn't sounds like shit, it's beautiful and... did you wrote the lyric by yourself?"
Seokjin snort "my minyoongi jjajangman boong boong the genius producer just complimented my song"
Yoongi rolled his eyes "hyung I'm serious"
"I'm serious too yoongi~ I'm happy you like it, i write the lyric by my self, Hoseok help me a lot in producing the song, almost all producer in our company help me but it's about 85% all by me" Seokjin say proudly
"I'm so proud of you" Yoongi smile and lean a peck to Seokjin's lips "and about the lyric, I'm so glad that you are change a lot, in a good way of course, and I will never tired to remind you that I will always be here for you, so does other member"
"I know, I'm so blessed that I have all of you" Seokjin smile tenderly at Yoongi.

Yoongi remember how Seokjin back then before they're dating, Seokjin, the visual of the group, the one that have cool image, the one that always clean the dorm, shop the grocery, cooking for the member, the one that always smile even get a lot hatred comment because he's lack of talent compared with the other member, never get mad when his member sometimes disrespectful at him, he always smile and never complain, Yoongi hate it, they lived together for God knows how long but in Yoongi's eyes Seokjin is always close himself, Yoongi really hate it, he doesn't like to see the one he adore so much doesn't get enough what he deserve. If only Seokjin can open himself a little bit to his member, if only he can speak up what's on his mind and what he feels, that incident won't happen, it's about years a go right after they debut, they got a lot of comments, the good one and of course the bad one, Seokjin know that he got quite much bad comments, like how he is in talented, how he doesn't belong in bangtan, how he just have the visual but still not as good looking as Taehyung or Jungkook, how he looks so awkward and not funny on their tv show or interview broadcast, he knows all those comment without search it, it just can be read anywhere and it hurts him so much, he start to work as hard as he can, try to become funny to amuse the audience, endure every time he feels tired or injured, he try very hard so the fans will see that he belong in bangtan and not a burden. One day they invited to a radio show, Seokjin decide he has to be funny and amuse the audience especially army, he volunteer himself to join the game, the game is tasting the food that the mc give and guess the mysterious food with blindfolded, it's easy so far, they just have to guess food, some of it nice but some of it disgusting, until they come with the last food, Seokjin give a bite, he a little bit shock but still try to answer as fast as he can "dark chocolate?" And as he answer it right he become the winner and he can see the army is cheer for him outside the studio, he try so hard to not collapse at that time, he can feel he out of breath but he manage to smile till they close the show with good bye, right after the show is finish he start dizzy and heart ache, Yoongi who always put his eyes on Seokjin notice that there's something wrong with their eldest, Yoongi approach him right in time before Seokjin collapse, all the member shock and panic, Seokjin is so pale and drenched in cold sweat, he out of his breath. Yoongi keep calling Seokjin's name, he check his pulse and it so weak, he slap Seokjin's cheeks try to wake him up but nothing, he even try to give him cpr because Seokjin looks like hard to breath, they make their way right to the hospital nearby the radio station.
After like forever, the doctor tell them that Seokjin is have severe chocolate allergy, lucky that they're not late because if they late the doctor maybe can't save him, the manager ask is anyone know about his allergic but everyone shake their head, they don't even notice that their eldest never eat chocolate, they don't even realize that everytime Seokjin got chocolate from fans he always share it with other member, they feel lost. They have to make this accident a secret because they don't want any bad rumour or comment because it happen after radio show, so they have to go back to the dorm heavily. They can't sleep and all gather in the living room of the dorm, they feel guilty and sad, Seokjin always know what they like and what the don't, Seokjin always know what they need everytime they get sick, Seokjin always prepare different meal when they have specific menu for diet, but how come they don't even know that Seokjin have severe chocolate allergic?? All of them sobbing in silent feeling guilty and worry
"He always know to not put pumpkin on my food" Taehyung break the silence suddenly
"He always know what we need and what we likes"

"Is Jin hyung gonna be okay?"

Jimin sighed sadly, guilt clear on his face.
They do loves Seokjin but maybe not as much as Seokjin love them, they all felt terrible, and guilty.

Each of them blamed themselves for not care enough with his personal problems. The boys thought back at the times they took Seokjin for granted and regretted every moment no matter how small.

Lucky that they don't have any schedule the day after so they freely to visit Seokjin, they have to sneak to the hospital room since they keep this secret. The boys, were granted entry to Seokjin hospital room an already awake Seokjin smiled at them and waved them over. "Hyungg!!" The maknae line immediately monopolized Seokjin, grabbing on to whatever they could of him. Seokjin open his oxgen mask that attached to him "I'm sorry" Seokjin sobbed covering his face with his palms.

"Don't cry, hyung." Jungkook cooed to Seokjin softly. They all surrounded Seokjin, showering him with happy words, and soft touches.

"I'm, I'm such a burden, I'm so sorry that I made you all worry over me I'm sorry..."

"You're not a burden, hyung. We all love you so much, it should be us apologizing for not paying attention to you, you always taking care of us. We love you hyung," Yoongi smile softly and squeeze Seokjin's hand, a chorus of "I love you"s filled the room as they all took their time to pamper Seokjin.

Seokjin was back home, and things had changed very much. They were not only paying attention more to Seokjin but to one another.

The incident hit Yoongi enough to finally confess to Seokjin, he almost lose him, he doesn't want it happen again, a shy Seokjin let Yoongi to protect him, as a boyfriend. Now Seokjin is more open to the member, he try to more open to his band mate, or for the specific, his little family. He try to avoid every hatred comments that he gets, as long as he have his little family he knows he will be okay cause he knows his little family loves him so much and so does himself.