Chapter 1

I open the door to The Authority's office, Seth Rollins was there, Steph, Hunter, J&J, Kane, etc. Was there. I saw AJ sitting on the couch. "There you are, Sis!" I giggle, She looks at me, Her lips formed a smile. "Hey, Sis!" She exclaims. "Ah, The second twins. Ava, can we speak?" Stephanie asks. I look at AJ, who smiles. "Sure. Uh, Meet me at catering?" I ask. "Sure." She wraps me into a hug before skipping off. I look at Stephanie, smiling. "We just wanted to inform you, You had a match with AJ and Seth, against Your lil' pal, Dolph, and the Bellas." She says. "Ugh, Alrighty!" I smile, looking at Seth who's staring right at me.

I smile at him, He returned one, A handsome smile, he always carries. I skip out of the room finding AJ

----------------Match time--------------

AJ and I were backstage watching Seth (And J&J Security) do their entrance. AJ's theme played soon, We walk out. "And his partners, From Union City, New Jersey, AJ and Ava Lee!" JoJo announces, everyone was sorta already out there, We skip down the ramp, hopping onto the apron, we wipe our converse boots (Ava's attire above), AJ wore her simple Love Bites attire. I turn to Dolph, he looked at me with apologetic eyes. I shrug, opening my arms for a hug. He chuckles, hugging me, he lifted me off the ground and spun me around.

 He chuckles, hugging me, he lifted me off the ground and spun me around

Once we pull away, I join Seth on the apron.

----Near End Of Match---------

Seth was down, desperate for a tag. I leaned over the ropes, dying to get in the match, He quickly jumped up tagging me in, Brie ran at me, I ducked, once she turned around, She was met with a kick. I grabbed her preforming a Snap DDT, Seth was now watching with AJ on the apron, I got off the ground, pulling Brie up, whipping her in a corner, I gave her a step-up high-knee, with a bulldog following behind it, I stole that move from my Brother-In-Law, CM Punk, I steal a lot of his moves. I saw Nikki interfere, I roundhouse kicked her, turning my attention back to Brie, I set her on the top turnbuckle, before preforming a Super Frankesteiner, from the top turnbuckle. I pull myself off the mat, I grabbed Brie's arm, spinning into the Black Widow. I felt taps, I soon-released the hold, as AJ's and My theme played, We got our arms raised by Seth. "The winners of this match, the team of; Seth Rollins, AJ Lee and Ava Lee!" JoJo announces. 

I look at Dolph who nods his head, smiling. I turn to AJ hugging her, before Seth could get out of the ring, I grab his hand, He turns, looking down at me, I leap on him, hugging him.

 I turn to AJ hugging her, before Seth could get out of the ring, I grab his hand, He turns, looking down at me, I leap on him, hugging him

He hugged back, I wrap my legs around him, I was always smaller than AJ and most of the Diva's, Five foot. I slowly hop off him, blowing him a kiss then sliding out of the ring, skipping up the ramp, I headed backstage where AJ was. "Well..." She giggles. "Shut it." I laugh. She rolls her eyes. "Rawr." I jump at the touch, I turn to see Dolph. I slap his chest. "Don't scare me." I laugh. He chuckles. "Catering?" He asks. I nod, following him to catering. We got some food, sitting down and chatted.

This question came up in the conversation. "Do you like Seth Rollins?" He asks, as I picked at my salad. Do I? No, Well, Maybe, FUCK. I just shrug at the answer. "I'm hooking you two up." He chuckles. "You do that." I laugh, tucking some lettuce under another. "You think, I'm joking?" He asks. "Yeah." I laugh. "I'm not, really, I'm gonna send you two on a date." He laughs.

I roll my eyes. "Seriously, I'm doing it, No joke, though." He repeats. "Fine, Ziggler." I huff in defeat. He laughs. "I'm getting reservations for tomorrow for y'all." He pulls out his phone and stepped away. I roll my eyes. I saw someone, Not Dolph, sit at the table. I look up, a smile appeared on my face as my eyes met brown ones. "Hi, Seth." I smile. "Hey, Ava." He smiles, looking into my blue eyes. "What's up?" I turn my head, slightly. "Not much." He replies, not looking away from my eyes. "Hey, Love-birds." Dolph greets. Seth stared at me in confusion. "It was a HUG, get over it." I huff at Dolph. "Mhm." He laughs, eating. "Seth you're going on a date with Ava tomorrow at 6." Dolph basically-demands. I smack his hand. "You don-" He cut me off. "It's fine, Alright, See you in the lobby at 6, Darling." He walks off.

I stare at the chair. "Holy hell--Fuck you get me into, Dolph?" I laugh, eating my food, He shrugs.