one

"Big tummy, big tummy" He patted her tummy as she laid her head on his broad shoulder. Months has passed since the news broke out, and it left both bitter and sweet causes. Happy? Absolutely. But only one felt the same way, and the other was just pretending to be. 

Putting on a smile everytime it was mentioned, how cruel. Leaving only your significant other to put its faith on you, but you never really did. 

She devoted her life to him, and all he ever do is leading her up to the garden path.

"You better learn to hide your fat tummy," he said "I don't want to get into trouble" oh boy, you already are, in a big big trouble.

"Better than you can hide your fat ass"

"I can't wait for our baby to be born" He took another deep stare at her tummy, caressing his hand across the belly button.

"And then we are going down the aisle. Right?" She chuckled the slightest at the thought of her marrying the guy who had made her this way.

"Hm..." He looked away, perhaps stalling, taking some time to answer but nobody knows what's in his mind. She shook his pointy fingers, thoughtlessly intertwined it with hers. "Sure, babe. Anything for my little one, anything" He gradually moved his hand towards her back, putting up a little force to make her sit, but not to hurt her, physically. 

As her eyes goes wide, her heart beats faster than it already is, her anticipation goes up. Will he finally kiss me tonight?, she thoughts to herself.

,,

She was getting better, I swear. But as the flashback keep making its way back to its owner, she loses it. Many, many, many time. An unbroken chain of sleepless nights, suffocating her thoughts with things that aren't necessary, it honestly worries me the most. Her family seems like they never care anymore so what's the fuss about? She had one man by his side, but now that he's unreachable, who else is she going to depend on? Who, helped her on that night?

Here goes the life of a despairing little girl, who had experienced delivering a new life with no one by her side.

she wonder if she had bargained with god-

to live like a normal teenager girl, books front and back, endless assignments, several friends.

even with a broken wing, would she ever take that chance and do it again?

--

enjoy this crap.,.,..,,,,,