teen years so far

When I was 13 in 6th I found out bad news my parents were going to get a divorce. The news hit me really hard because I didn't think it was ever going to happen.I mourned for days because I didn't want them to seperate. After a few months it got easier to deal with what news I recieved. 1Year later I go back and forth from moms and dad's house. It is hard on me and my brother and my brother has tried to get mom and dad back together and it is never going to happen. My dad always told me to be strong no matter what happens to the family.  

     Im a ordinary teen who lives her life practically normal but my world has its ups and downs. I have been going to school since pre-school and I'm in 8th grade.  when it rains outside I sit outside and cry because it helps wash away the tears of sadness. I never been the girl to express her emotions no I'm a girl who bottles them up and slowly break myself down. I have a lot of friends and they help me with my problems but some you cant trust cause later they end up turning on u and u become the joke of the school for the next 3 years.

    u can say I'm one of those girls that puts herself out there but really I'm a shy caring girl that my friends adore and love. Me and my friends get a bond between us and its hard to not keep us from communicating in some way.

Comment what u want to know and tell me how it is so far.