Enough is Enough: Mansions of Beech Mountain

First stop the Westbrook family. They are the richest in this group of wealth, and how coinsidentally are the family with worst story. Mrs. Westbrook wasnt Mrs. Westbrook from the beginning. She was a middle class woman that had a family. A fiance to Kevin Sorrento and a mother to Renee was her simple life. That was until Kevin was killed in the army leaving her with nothing. Everything in her life that made her happy left, all except her little girl Renee. And then like a fairy tale, guess who swept her off her feet and took her in? The richest man in Beech Mountain, Mr. Eric Westbrook. In not even a years time they were married and had a child together, making Renne and new baby girl Melody 10 months apart. Seven years later they had a son making their family complete. Now with both Melody and Renee being 22 and Gavin being 15 the reality of the Westbrook's are soon going to be shown to everyone.

Next we have the Livingston family. With Mr. and Mrs. Livingston constantly trying to please their 21 year old spoiled brat daughter Shannon their selfish 24 year old son Nathan is trying to find his ticket out of Beech Mountain.

Now we have the Cruz family whos kids have many different talents. Oldest son Liam who is 24 works on music and is currently touring England. Their next oldest Benji is 23 and is very intelligent as well as athletic. Lastly 22 year old Tara is artistic and plans to create her own clothing line.

We now get to our families with only single children and also single parents who left but might return to Beech Mountain. For example the Vasquez family is made up of a father and his son Ty. Mr. Vasquez had lost his wife years ago leaving him to take care of Ty alone since he was born. Next we see Mrs. Chao who has 22 year old Charlotte. All they have are each other since father and husband Mr. Chao was left in Vietnam. Lastly we have the Tanner's. Mrs. Tanner raises her 24 year old son Caleb but pays more attention to her work than she ever did to him.

Of all these six families each of the parents seek one important thing for their kids, to get married and grow their fortune even more. And while some of the kids agree to this plan, others have their own agenda, causing more conflict and drama than what is already there.

But lets be honest here.......do riches really keep you happy?