direct contact [ iwaizumi hajime ]

Iwaizumi Hajime

a little game in honor of defeating karasuno.

+ location: gym of seijoh. +

"Sounds good to me." Watari, the libero, grinned. "The winner gets to decide how to punish us in the next practice, right?"

"Right!" Oikawa threw up his "okay" sign, looking at each and every member. "Since I'm captain, I will be It. Ready?" The setter turned around and began counting. "One, two~. . ."

The team took off. Some of them even left the gym, but you thought it would be too risky. So your legs carried you to the spare storage closet for equipment. You quietly slipped into the darkness, bumping into a sturdy figure.

The figure, who you presumed was male (obviously), grunted. "[First Name]?"

"How'd you know it was me?" You whispered. He replied, "No one on our team is that short. Besides Watari."

Iwaizumi earned a slap on the arm. "Ow!"

"[First Name], come back here. It's pretty dark, so he won't see us in the corner." The wing spiker led you further into the tight space. The two of you were squished against each other.

"Ready or not, here I come~!"

This is not good. You thought frantically. The tiny space became heated, and the only sound you could hear was the pounding of your heart against your rib cage.

Iwaizumi's arms were caged around your head while your delicate hands were pressed against his chest. And not to help, his pelvis was squashed against your own, and his left leg was positioned between your legs. Things couldn't get anymore complicated, could they?

You swear you heard him chuckle when he shifted slightly, causing your face to flush a darker red. Footsteps were heard outside of the door, making Iwaizumi press closer to you.

"Nah, no one would be that dumb to be inside of there. Too obvious!" Oikawa chirped, his laughter growing distant with each step he took.

"I'm going to kill him." Iwaizumi muttered. The third-year ace looked down at you, realizing what a mess he had made of you. "Ah, [First Name], sorry about that." He pushed off from you and leaned against the opposite wall.

"I--it's okay." You spoke softly, holding your hands against your heart.

"That wasn't. . . embarrassing for you?" He asked, letting the other half of his sentence become a mumble.

"Of course it was, Iwa. . ." You laughed tenderly. "I appreciate the thought of you 'hiding' me, though."

Hajime grunted. "No problem."

A few minutes by in silence, albeit a few sniffs and coughs.

"That's enough." Iwaizumi mumbled.

"What's en--?!"

A warm force was pressed up against you again. You were in a state of confusion, and opened your mouth to speak. "Iwaizumi, what are you doing?"

He pressed a finger to your lips, effectively quieting you.

"Call me Hajime."