5 August~ Nadia

I sat in the quad, surrounded by trees. People rushed beside me, screaming and hugging each other.
  "Ready?" Carolyn, my friend who had chatted with me online, smiled, nudging me up.
  "Yeah." I sighed, hopping up as she dragged me off.
  She had insisted on a school tour, and now we reached mid way, I had taken a rest in the quad, a small sitting area with trees to shelter it. I continued off to the cafeteria, where it was mostly empty. I glanced at a clock. Fifteen minutes till school's in.
  Carolyn drowned on and on about how bad the food was. I looked around. The design was a nice red brick area, with wooden tables and huge lights dangling from the ceiling.
  "My bro's there. Come, I'll introduce him to you." She dragged me again to where a group of boys were standing.
  We made our way over. They were laughing and talking away.
  "Hey, Carl." She punched the blonde boy lightly on the shoulder.
  Carl turned around, rolling his eyes. "Yeah?" He rolled his eyes.
  "I just wanted to introduce Nadia. She's new so." Carolyn grinned wide, pushing me forward.
  "Hi." He said quietly. Everyone else turned to look at me. I blushed, smiling awkwardly. The last black haired boy turned to look at me. Our eyes met. That's when I recognized him. It was the first time I had seen him in a year.