complicated

Laurens (POV)

I just finished up with work after shooting the scene where glenn uhm dies, its been really hard for everyone here. I stopped by steven "heyy" i said, he turned over to me and smiled, oh that smile how i would love to be his..but it could never happen.
"Hey, i was getting ready to leave, um do you want to go out and get some food with me and Norman, and Christian?" He smoothly said with a sparkle in his eyes.
I nodded "of course! Haha, let me go get my purse!"
I rushed to go get my purse and then i walked back over, "so, lets go!" I cheerfully said.

After the food
Stevens POV

After eating we all went our separate ways, i hugged christian and norman goodbye, i then turned to lauren and my face automatically turned into a grin. "goodbye lauren, i'll see you some other time" , she smiled and showed her brilliant white teeth but i couldn't help but notice a hint of sadness in her eyes.
"Uhm see you some other time aswell, im going to really miss having you on set."
She mumbled i frowned and hugged her, "i'll definetley miss you more" i said has i held her in my arms, i couldnt help but smile or grin everytime shes around me, i dont know why.

( ty for reading ! I promise the chapters will be so much longer!)
Stay beautiful -author aka joana ❤