Chapter 1

Rewritten Version-

Chapter One

"Rosé, please serve table one." blurted my Co-Worker Amber as I tied my apron behind my waist securely. I dusted the little hairs off my forehead which were blocking my view from the costumers.

Obliging her wish, I sauntered forward towards the direction of the elderly woman who was sitting there with a newspaper on her hand. I don't know why but I just find the elders cute and adorable.

I smiled at her when I reached the table.

"What can I get for you, ma'am." I stated gently at her.

"Can I have a cappuccino, please." she muttered in a quite whisper and placed her newspaper on the table. I wrote down her order and polished the table clean.
As I cleansed the surface my eyes caught something bold written in paper.

My breath hitched as I read the words.

"Did the match makers find there way back into their arms?"

An image was plastered down the registered words. My eyes roamed every detail, the way they had encircled each other in their arms and lips locked together. He smiled down at her, his face was brighten, and the shine in his eyes can't be mistaken. I thought he was conceited because the way he looked at me was like he was almost detest and agitated.

I slightly leaped when I felt a hand on my arm. I had a haphephobia of people touching me. It caused a repugnance feeling deep within me. The feeling of not knowing where that persons hand went was disturbing and repulsion. It only started when I was twenty, I was still so young to have a phobia like this. It occurred when the time I lost my self.

"Are you okay, dear." the elder woman looked at me with concern written on her face. Obviously not knowing the effect she had on me. I tried my really best not to shake or tremble my body in fear, I replied quickly so she could loosen her hold on me.

"I'm fine."

Giving her my finest smile, I turned on my heels approaching the counter. I gave her decree to the bartender and waited for my next costumer.

The next hours flew by, I was busy engaging myself in taking orders and serving the clients. That I nearly forgot the time. It was my time to step down and go home. My work here was finished. I got my floor length coat,  bag and hooked them around my shoulders.

"Bye Amber" I waved at my Co-Worker and closed the door. The snow had already started cementing down on the pavement causing kids to play snow fights with their friends or relatives or either building a snowman and decorating them. A smile crept on my face when I saw two love angels on the snow with smiles on both of their faces.

I strolled towards the bus station just a few miles away from the coffee shop. The snow had made its appearance once again and this time its snowing pretty heavy. Pulling my coat over my head I spirited down the road leading to the station.

Safely I made to the station and took a seat waiting for the bus to arrive.

When I felt a presence from my left side I winced and moved away from him. His appearance was odd, he was in all black like a criminal ready to attack the victim.

He gave me side glance then nodded traipsing off. He crossed the other of the road with a phone placed on the his ear.

The bus had finally arrived, paying the bus driver I took a seat next to a vacated seat. Realising a sigh of relief my hands were trembling and fidgeting for an unknown reason.

Hearing the bus move made me relax a bit more. Glancing out of the window, the first sight to my view was the tall enormity shapely buildings. My eyes widened when I perceived where I was.

The bus ceased at the last terminus and patiently waited for people to escort. Having no choice I stepped down the bus along with everyone and looked at the building literally in-front of me that belonged to Matuex - my ex-husband.

•••••••

A/N

To clear the confusion, this book used to be called Billionaires Destoryed Love. I changed the plot slightly because for my previous book I had no interesting or inspiration to the book.

So I've decided to write something slightly differently. I hope you will enjoy this story.

Thank you!