Home

Description: I was a half born, the child of a fairy and a witch born under a blue moon. My parents died to protect me, a strange alpha killed them because of my power, a girl who could change everything for him. I was kidnapped and taken to a pack called Blue Moon until the day of my sixteenth birthday, the day I would gather all my power and bring back his mate.... That's the beginning of our story, we have to go back to the day it all happened.

Emery's POV
I remember that day like it was yesterday, I was four living in the Hollow Mountains, safe from the creatures of the night. A place where every magical creature gathered as refuge from the monsters created by a psychotic god and goddess. We were blessed with the magic of the moon and the sun, something the werewolves and vampires were slaves to. Well they used to be, now they survive among the hairless apes, humans a disgusting breed. But somehow an alpha broke into our haven and stuck war upon us, after a young girl, me. They took the peace we once knew and destroyed everything our elders had worked for. First they attacked the east then the west then the south leaving the north for last, my home was burned the ground in hopes to find the miracle child. I could hear the screams of my family as the alpha skinned them alive. Some of us survived, well I have faith that they did anyway. I hope they found a way to rebuild my home, fix the damage caused by a blood thirsty man. But he took me to a place called Blue Moon, I was raised among the humans, I grew to love it, but I still remember the loss of my family and friends.

He needs me to bring back his mate, the only one made for him.