Chapter 1 - Intro

It all started when my Dad got that STUPID letter in the mail. He and my mother were ecstatic. They had waited almost 2 years to get this letter, they were so happy they even bought me a puppy. Stupid dog. Maybe if I had gotten this dog under different circumstances I would love him to bits! but ... No. I would rather have no puppy at all than have this... This .... This ... MUT and have everything change around me.

Before I continue, Let me explain me and my family to you... My name is Charlotte Hastings and I was born on the 25th of March in 2003. I live In Dallas , with my family. I'm on the cheer squad at school. You could say that I love my life. my long,  darker than sand coloured hair spirals down my back in soft, natural curls. I have deep brown eyes, so dark the phone look black sometimes. I havesrosy cheeks, and long, curling eyelashes reaching up to my perfectly shaped eyebrows.

My siblings consists three sisters, and a baby brother

My siblings consists three sisters, and a baby brother. First off I have an older sister, Quinn.We're really close , she's only one year older, 16, and we look almost like twins. if it wasn't for her slightly more sun kissed skin, and her dead straight hair cropped into a shorter do and just that little bit lighter, we would be twins !We're about the same height, she got my moms relatively smaller height, and I got my dads perfectly proportioned height, with long legs with just the right torso to top it off. Literally.

 After Quinn there's me, age 14 soon to be 15,  then Spencer

After Quinn there's me, age 14 soon to be 15,  then Spencer . She 7 and a half, nearly 8,and basically a mini me . same sand coloured hair, same rosy cheeks, same curling hair and same long eyelashes, and that's only one of the many reasons I love her effortlessly. She's intelligent and not really scared of anything, I must say , I'm very proud of how much she's like me . 

Then there's my little sister, Blakeley

Then there's my little sister, Blakeley. She's adorable, adopted and almost 5. Yes, She is adopted, but we got lucky I guess  and she looks relatively like she fits into our ' basic white family' theme we have going here. Blake ( as we call her ) is basically only in it for the laughs. She is not very good at being serious and is always laughing.

And last but not least there's Grayson. And no , he's not adopted like Paisley , which is a bit weird considering that adopting Paisley was a last resort for my parents to have another child. The doctors described it as a " medical mystery " or a " miracle " , which I guess it kind of is. He's as white as the rest of us. Same big brown eyes framed with long lashes and rosy cheeks. We're all the same , definatly a family, even maybe Blake. Anyways, Grayson turned 2 one month ago and is as cute as ever, his golden hair, just like my moms, folding into softest, most delicate curls topping it all off with his newly found personality, cheeky and a sweetheart.

And then I guess I should talk about my parents

And then I guess I should talk about my parents. My dads name is Finn, short for Finley , he's 37 and it's where I get most of my looks apart from my eyes. But it's my mom who's the prettiest of us all. She's only 35 and she has the same long hair as me , but hers is more golden. She's shorter and has big, crystal blues eyes, just like mine. Her name is Bailey. Her and my dad were high school sweethearts , and it's stayed that way ever since. But back to the horror story that is my life at the moment.

// thank you guys so much if you're reading this !!! This is my first attempt of a story so I hope it's good. I know it's a bit short but this is just the intro so I'm going to make them longer, the more I get hang of it. Please let me know of you like it:) //