1. Seeing Her Again

Hi everyone!!! I am publishing this Dramoine fanfic, however, be assured that I in fact fancy both the original plot and my twist to it. I just wanted to make it clear to y'all that this book is based on the time about a month or two after the death of Voldemort. Enjoy reading and let me know what you think!!

***

Hermione's Pov:

Hogwarts has been closed off as the building was in no state for any studies.

I'm currently staying with the Weasleys. Its awfully sweet of them to accommodate both me and Harry. But since neither of us have homes to return to anymore, Mrs. Weasley offered to-

No!!Its impossible!!Is it really them?? No!! It can't be....Can it?

I was shocked as I saw them. Walking down the street, hand in hand. They looked so happy.

Wait. Who was that?? A little girl walked between them. They were swinging their arms all together and humming a song.

MY PARENTS HAD ANOTHER CHILD??!

My parents had another child. My parents had another child!!!!! I was hysterical.

I just couldn't take it.   I couldn't stand seeing them there. They must have come sight-seeing.  All the way from Australia. Why was fate so cruel to me. Why??

I felt  my eyes well up with tears as they came closer. I was going to start hyperventilating.

So I ran.

I ran away sobbing my eyes out, seeking only a secluded spot so I could vent my anger and frustration.

***

Draco's Pov

I stood there yet again. Feeling helpless as she wept uncontrollably. Why did this always happen to me? Just when I had to prove myself the bad guy, she would come into the picture and make everything 10 times worse.

Hermione. Her name was like a soft melody to a ears of an aching soul. She was perhaps the only one who could understand. The only one whom I wished would understand. I didn't care about the rest. 

The day she had been tortured by Bellatrix had been the worst day of my life. I had to just stand there, with an indifferent look on my face as she hurt her. I had nightmares about it for days, her screams echoing in my head.

I fervently hoped that one day I would be able to speak to her. I would be able to explain how misunderstood I was. Maybe I wouldn't be an outcast then. Maybe some people would even accept me back. I hoped they would understand.

I saw Hermione dry her eyes, take deep shuddering breaths and walk into a thicket of trees. My chest tightened at seeing her pain.

As I crouched behind the stinking dustbins in the gloomy alleyway, I hoped the worst was over. For all of us. I only hoped that each new dawn brought with it promises of a better tomorrow.

But how wrong I was. We had seen nothing yet. The worst was yet to come.

***

TA DA!!!! First chapter done! How's the story so far? Let me know! Any proofing on grammatical, spelling, contextual, etc. errors will be extremely appreciated.

Keep reading and loving,
IceFireDragonQueen💛💛