Chapter 1~another sleepless night

Everything was different after she left.
*****
I stood on the mountain of cold dead bodies sourounding me. Everyone I knew, everyone I loved, cared about. Underneath me. Dead. There was nothing but darkness and the sour smell of rotting corpses. I couldn't move. I was chained up. I screamed and cried out for help. Finally giving up, I wipe my tears of blood of my cheeks. My head was pounding. I was going to die here. There was no point in trying to escape, there was nowhere to go. "Why?" I whispered to myself liying down in the middle of the mountain of bodies. Hands emerged. They griped my body and began dragging me down farther into the bodies. Again, I screamed for help although I knew it wasn't going to stop. I took my last breath and went under.
*****

I woke up, gasping for air. In attempt to sit up I fell off the bed. I was sweating. My head was pounding. Heart racing. 'Focus' I said to myself. 'it was only a dream. Just a dream. Nothing but a nightmare.' after a few minutes I gathered myself up and went over to the window for some fresh air. It was still night. The wind was cold, but soft. So cold it burned my skin a bit. It felt good. I watched the snowflakes fall to the ground and disappear. I crawl back into bed checking the time. 3:21 AM. Carefully, I fall asleep again.

*****

Sorry the chapter is so super short. I'm not verry good at writing, and it's my first attempt to writing a book that doesn't suck. sorry if it does. Um...so ya..comment wat chu people think so far. I don't know how often I'll be updating. Thanks guys!! Oh and btw...
strawberrymarshmallo

Go check her out^ shes my friend and she's writing a new book too.

>▼<
\|/
|
/\

(^^ don't ask..)