Touchdown *Chapter 1*

(F/n) fan number
(h/c) hair color
And so on, you should know there rest.
****
The (h/c)nette held up the middle finger at the scoreboard as their team's points raised from 88 to 91. The male carried a stoic look. His team cheered his name on. He wore his favorite number (f/n). His dull (e/c) orbs glistened in the moons Ray. The sky cried its tears (its raining 😒), and the crowds roar of celebration rang throughout the stadium. His teammates ran towards him as they all jumped up at the same time all belly bumping each other. His team slapped his helmet for he had lead the team to victory. The short-- feminine-- petite-- and all these above, but looked in three stands seeing the taller kid he picked on. The school's nerd. Levi Ackerman. He was fun to tease and push around. The boy glared at nothing for no good reason. (M/n) was known as the school's stoic shota. (M/n) tried everything for people it stop calling him that. But nothing ever happened. He would tell his parents but they died in a car crash. He had two moms. And truth be told-- being raised without a dad was hard. He loved his mom's but sometimes they didn't understand the problems he was going through. Life was hard for (m/n) and sadly still is. He's gone into depression without any held from parental advice or any advice what so ever. Having a two jobs and having it afford school was hard. He told the coaches about life at home and they started helping his out. But so little then could do to help the boy-- after all, they did have a family of their own along with a team of crazy football players. Now enough about (m/n). Let's talk about the most nerdiest kid in the school. Levi Ackerman. His gray blue hues that showed 0 emotion (except for lust you know (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). His dark brown hair pretty much black that shimmered in the light. Levi's parents died after his birth. Mother died from giving birth time him and his dad died in a car crash. And that's pretty much it for introductions.

(real quick this means time skip ****)

****

The next morning during class (m/n) and his friends were ganging up one Levi. (M/n)-- somehow-- was pinning Levi for he wall while his friends were ripping his books and binders all apart as well as throwing his papers everywhere. (M/n) kept his eyes closed in a calm manner. Stoic look on his face never changing. After his friends said everything was torn apart he pushed off of Levi and-- Suddenly he was pinned to the wall. The shorter male cringed at being pushed around. "What the hell, get off me!!!!!!!" He shouted trying to pry his hands off of his shoulders. His friends were trying to help but Levi picked the boy up bridal style and ran off.
Even though the boy was supposed to be the strongest kid in the school he just couldn't get our of the boys grip no matter how hard he tried. Levi took him to the bathroom where he pinned him against the door where the uke groaned. Eyes widening the stoic male had quite the trouble getting the taller off of him. Levi grabbed the boys wrist with one hand pinning them above his head. He grazed the kids black belt. The uke's Red hoodie was now slightly shifted along with his black skinny jeans and his red chucks. Levi slightly pulled down the side of the boys pants making his black boxer briefs show. His friends pounded on the door. Levi huskly whispered hotly in the boys making his shift uncomfortable. "Seems their waiting for you." He opened the door and pushed (m/n) out. His friends rushed to ask if he was okay. By appearance he looked lewd. His curly hair now messy. A dark shade of red had poured on his face. His pants pulled down the slightest showing his black underwear. His hoodie now twisted and bent. His friends teased him about his lewd appearance and he pushed them along as they walked it class. What now?

***
Hi.

Story made by: AnimeQueen4242

Bye.