Daniel and the Unicorn

Chapter 1

It all started with one day. One day is all it took to turn my life upside down. And this is my story….

        One day, as I was walking home from school, my mother called me.

“Daniel? Come home right away. Right now, please. Something has gone terribly wrong.”I noticed that my mom was talking in a rush.

 Something must be wrong if she’s asking me to come home right now. I was on my way to Drake’s. I guess our game night was just going to have to wait.

“Yeah mom, I’m on my way now.”

“Thank you, Daniel. Now please hurry.” Some mom I have, ruining my Friday night. Oh well.

“Yeah, yeah. Bye mom.”

“I love you.” God, mothers are so over protective.

“Love you too” I said strained. I didn’t want anyone else to hear me! That’d be so embarrassing.

I started walking the familiar road home when I came across an enchanting meadow.

“What the hell?” I said aloud. This was never here before. I started to walk away again when I heard just this.

BANG. BANG. BANG.’

Gunshots. Something just got shot. That violated my number one belief. Don’t ever hurt animals, even if they hurt you first.

Unless a human died, well that’s a different story…

I dropped my bag and started sprinting towards the area where I thought I heard those shots. I’ve always had a great internal compass.

As I approached the clearing I noticed a figure on the ground. It was a??? Unicorn?!!

So guys my friend imabbyruth2 told me to post this….lmfao! luv you if you read this….