Chapter 1

Phil pov:
I was sleeping in my hotel room when i heard the sound of knocking that appeared to be in the rhythm of "We Will Rock You". I checked the time... It was 6 A.M. I don't need to be awake right now but i guess it must be important if they are being this obnoxious. I got up and answered the door. " IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO BE ALIVE RIGHT?!?!? WHAT AN AMAZING DAY!!!" A short, bald man screamed in my face when i opened the door. "Who are you?" i asked with curiosity lacing my voice. "I AM HERE TO BRING YOU SOME BREAKFAST BUT I NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE A NASA SHIRT ON!!!!" I wearily looked down and realized, yes. Indeed i was wearing a NASA shirt. I also notice the man DID have breakfast. I then got a better look at him. Damn he was hot. He may be in his 50's, short and bald. But damn was here hot. " yes i am wearing NASA shirt, why do you say so?" i asked suggestively. "MAYBE YOU COULD LET ME BUY IT?" "i have a bit more in mind" " OH I SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING". The man came in and ripped off my pants and started palming me through my boxers. He then took off my shirt and folded it(most likely to buy it off me later). "DAMN YOU'RE SEXY" the man complemented. I smirked and tore off all his clothes and licked his shaft. He grabbed my by the hair and forced himself into my mouth. "YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH YOUR TONGUE BABY" he moaned. I stopped sicking him and got a condom and lube. I came back and he looked at me and said "OH SWEETIE, I DON'T DO CONDOMS WE'RE DOING THIS..MY WAY" he grabbed me by the hips and took some lube in his hand and spread it on his member. He slammed into me and i moaned loudly. The sensation felt soooo good. He kept slamming into me repeatedly and he hit the best place. Immediately my knees buckled and i collapsed on the bed. "OOOOHHH MYYYY DUUUUCKKK" I screamed loudly. He was grunting and moaning. "I AM ALMOST THERE" he yelled. "Touch me" i pleaded. "BEG ME BITCH" he demanded. I gave in and started to beg."OH BIG DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER AND TOUCH ME I'M SOO CLOSE OH MY FLICK! YOUR BIG COCK FEELS GOOD INSIDE ME. CUM IN MY DADDY" he touched me and we both climaxed. We laid there silent for a few minuets. Soon after, he looked me in the eyes and said... "SO HOW MUCH CAN I PAY YOU FOR THAT SHIRT?" I replied "$200" he gave me the breakfast for free and gave me the $200. He was about to leave with the shirt until i stopped him before he could leave... "Will i ever see you again?" i said with pleading eyes hoping he would say yes. He replied with a simple "I'M STRAIT"