Infinity Is Possible (Ross Lynch/R5 Fanfic)

*THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED TO TAKE AWAY ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. IT WILL BE REPUBLISHED SOON*

Ross and Lena's relationship wasn't perfect. Hell, it was like a roller coaster. It's the one where your hands are up and you're smiling and laughing, but ones where you're terrified and holding on, but deep down you know you want to let go.

New people show up at the door steps (or in a grocery store) and they either have two outcomes. The first one is that they cause hell in their lives. Or it's someone new and joy is actually vibrating off of them.

It's hard for the two to continue a relationship with the fights, the tears, the screaming, the breakdowns.

But does love conquer all?

"I think when you're young, you're hoping that this person will be the right one, the one you're going to be in love with forever. But sometimes you want that so much you create something that isn't really there." - Johnny Depp.

- THIS IS THE TRILOGY TO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. So the series go in this order: "Anything Is Possible" then "Forever Is Possible" & finally "Infinity Is Possible" ! You will be lost if you don't read the others x -

This fanfic is rated PG13 for a reason. There will be violence, cursing, SOME TRIGGERS & low amount of sex scenes. Read at your own caution. I will tell you beforehand if the chapter will contain sex and they can easily be skipped. Enjoy!