Thanks

Church bells ring as two males stand. A priest with red hair stands between them preaching about their love and vows. The two stare at each of their living the gaze they carried. Despite the hate they always felt sometimes it was days like these that made it wash off.

People sit on the church chairs some crying some still in shock of this day. Mc came with Jaehee both crying as if they were going through their wedding day once again. Yoosung stood sniffing as he grabbed the hand of Saeran and V being proud of the everyone on the podium. Standing as the main attraction in model and actor, Zen Hyun, and business man, Jumin Han.

"You make now kiss your groom.", the Seven announced tearing up as he saw his two friends do so.

It was a beautiful wedding. Lights shined and friends sparkled as everything was going okay. They talked with one another going their separate way to talk with people by themselves.

"I'm so proud of you and Jumin but I don't mean to sound selfish but could at least make him do his work?", Jaehee said wiping a year away.

Zen laughed and agreed to the request. It wasn't selfish to him it was just a fact that needed to happen. He looked at Mc that just looked at him the same way. Her face tearing up and a nod of approval. They talked for some more before Jumin walked up to him.

"I think we need our first dance.", he said giving a smirk.

The actor smiled as he went ahead to take Jumin's hand and walk to the stage with him. A pretty classic song came on and they danced along to it. To be honest Zen wasn't really expecting a dance to happen but it was happening. Stumbling every now and then it felt awkward to know that everyone was seeing him preform something without any practice.

Finally, the dance ended and they separated their ways kissing each other goodbye. Walking to talk with more people to talk it definitely was a night to make them tired. Once time to eat they sit together with the RFA for the good of times. They had some rather elegant food still toned down after Zen got him to chill down with it. Finishing their food the wedding continued until time ran out and it needed to ended.

One by one people would leave saying goodbye and whisking and the newly weds good luck. When they got out they got mobbed with news reporters asking about their wedding. "Was it a hoax, when did you meet, will you be discussing more about your relationship?", were probably the most common. All they did was just run into the limo Jumin had bought.

"Where to?", driver Kim asked.

"My house.", Jumin said with fondness.

The driver nodded and took them to their destination. Once off, Zen wished Kim a goodnight and left. The newly weds went to the house feeling a bit different about how they would recognize each other. Smiling Zen leaped onto the male hugging and kissing him.

"I love you and I love you.", he said enthusiastically.

"Me too.", Jumin said smiling softly kissing him back.

Waking into the bedroom that they would be of each other's they fell tired of their eventful day. However, the night was far from being over. Turning to face to another their hands close to hold. Zen was barely feeling tired smiled and rode on top of Jumin hugging him. Now Jumin who was a bit more tired than Hyun was still in his dazed face of just hugging and kissing.

"Now let's see what are honeymoon would consist of?", the model asked taking off his upper portion of clothes.

Slipping off the jacket he slowly took off the shirt as well. What reviled underneath was a black laced bra, sheer so everything could be seen. Han, to say the least, was pleased by this and turned on. Having himself stripped by his partner. Slowly Zen unbuckled his pants getting ready for the show that was about to start. This one he had actually had many practice sessions.