Chapter One

Lockers slamming, high pitch sqeals of freshman and people yelling selfie and dab out of know where, reminding me I'm back in this hell hole we all call school. Me and my closest friends Nikky and Victoria groan as another group of girls squeal, we slowly head to our homeroom and sit in our seats, collecting our new timetables for the year. The first bell rings signaling us to go to our first class.

The rest of the day goes by in a blur , in  know time im walking down the familar path home, as im walking I feel a single drop of rain fall on my face it slowly starts to turn into heavy drops, I start to run, in know time im saturated and freezing. I decide to take the short cut through the forest.

I keep walking, checking my phone i realise its nearly 5:00. I start to freak out, i should of been home an hour ago. I need to get out of this forest, I have heard reports a lot of wolf attacks in this part of the woods. I start to go to my GPS app when my phone dies. Angrily i shoved my phone in my pocket and sit on a log near the path, i start to bawl, because im lost, in a soon to be dark forest, with know food or water, and did i metion im f*cking freezing.

Out of know where i hear a branch snap behind me, I slowly turn to see a massive grey wolf. Screaming at the top of my lungs I rise to my feet and start to yell " big dog ,big f*cking dog, I screech as it starts to stalk towards me, I shout f*ck this and start to gap it the opposite way .I make it two steps before tripping on a branch, stacking it ,grazing my knees in the process. Looking up at the wolf he is just sitting looking straight into my eyes. Slowly he gets up and walks to me I cover my eyes scared of what's going to happen I giggle when i feel him licking my bleeding knee, I open my eyes and realise it's completely healed, I pet his head saying 'thank you'.

He licks my face and walks behind a tree, instead of the wolf a man walks out. He has blonde shaggy hair and blue eyes. I gasp when he says " follow me" his voice is really deep and smooth. I push myself off the ground and follow him. We walk for less then five minutes before a big mansion like house comes in to view, its beautiful its like a massive forest cabin but with massive windows and is at least three stories. We keep walking until we reach a massive oak wood door he guides me inside and takes me down a hall way with six parallel doors, evenly spaced along the long hallway, he guides me through the first one on the left side.

Inside is a modern study with a wooden bookcase against the wall in front is a matching desk and chairs, the room is spacious. On the wall opposite the desk is a massive window with a leather couch underneath it. He tells me to sit on the chairs facing the desk, before he leaves he says 'Alpha will be hear shortly.

I'm sitting there for a good ten minutes before I hear yelling, I listen closer and I hear " why couldn't you just kill it and move on Brandon" I figure that's Mr Alpha and now i know the man-wolfs name is Brandon, it suits him. A sea of thought start to swirl in my head, why would he kill me? Am I going to die? What if they eat me. I need to escape. Before I can get up the door slams open and I scream. My green eyes meet with a pair of black ones I gasp escapes my mouth.

Okay guys I hope u like it I'm planing of updating once a week but maybe more idk yet please vote and tell me what u think please no hate.

Love ya 😘