part 1

God he was beautiful, so beautiful he put the angels to shame. He had no halo above his head, well at least not anymore, being a former angel his self, he would have laughed at the thought of him never being an angel again if you had told him century's ago , but now, here is where he was. On the earth, breathing the same air as you. He was unique , one of a kind he had caught your attention the moment you saw him.

His eyes, a deep brown that made you swoon and gasp, never failing to have you amused. His eyes, carried so many emotions, ones you wanted him to shout out and scream, but he never did, the most he would say would be a whisper or a light laugh that made you squirm. He was a big softy, you sometimes calling him taebear and falling in love even more.

His hands would caress your body, in a comforting and relaxed way. He'd praise you, telling you how proud he was of you lately, how you've been doing "such a great job baby girl". You'd always shiver when he'd say those things to you, it always made you feel special. Then you'd praised him. You knew he had feelings, you knew he did, and although he never showed them you try your best to respond to him. You would pull him close to your chest and play with his blonde hair, the brown roots slowly coming back to life. You would whisper calming things into his ear, telling him how beautiful he was, and how you would always be there for him. He would just wrap his arms around your waist and rub his nose into your neck, his shallow breaths the only thing you heard.

What really made you love him a lot more was his smile, so rare and beautiful. It was shaped as a rectangle and that made you laugh, it was cute. What made you hold your breath was when he laughed or let out a chuckle. Now those were moments that would be burned into your memory forever, you'd never want to give them up.

Kim Taehyung was your baby boy , a fallen angel. He had scars and nightmares, and it was your job to stitch him back together. Make him feel truly loved once again.

They called him Satan here, but I called him my baby.