OH HAI 'DERE

Good morning/evening!

This will be the book I use to put all of my reviews in, because they tend to get really long and I can't sum things up well at all.

Before you request a review, keep this in mind: Some stories, I won't like. Some stories, I will like. Some I will hate, and some I will love. And the ones I take to, others don't. The ones I don't, others do. It's all a matter of opinion, hence the title of this review book.

My point is, you might or might not like my review. Some things, you probably won't evem consider as constructive criticism, especially if you get offended. I will try my best to put things kindly, while staying completely honest, unless I find the book truly offensive. An offensive book to me would be something that shows sexism, racism, and any other form of discrimination in a postive light. I do not take kindly to abusive relationships shown in a romantic light, either. And I will likely stop reading and call you out for the (likely) poor victim of media you are.

But anyway, yeah, if you get offended about something I said, or hurt because I don't like your story or your characters, don't get too worked up about it and don't let my opinion destroy your day. I'm just somebody you don't know =3. Just because I have a lot to say doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about!

Also, I will be deleting any comments on the reviews that are not from the authors themselves. From prior experience, I know what you're going to say, and trust me, I have thought of it all before but I still stand beside my opinion. It's not between you and I unless you are the author. Do not waste your time commenting because I will delete the comment. I need only glance through it for two seconds before knowing the content of your comment and it will take no more than another second to delete what you likely spent more than a few minutes of your life on. ^^

DO NOT post requests here.

Post requests in the next part!