October 24, 2016

Yesterday, we missed each other at the mall. I walked in front of you and your friends and later on you noticed me but dare not to introduce because you might mistake me for another.

I talked to you today, October 24, we laughed about what happened yesterday. I told you to shout "Luciel" but you said it would be embarrassing.

You told me about your cosplans with your friends and I told you mine. I even let you hear my impersonation of Nico Yazawa, and you found it cute and even play it on repeat. I even foresaw that you might make it your ringtone and you said: "Probably."

I made the first move by asking how old are you and where do you live. You replied and even asked for my real name. I asked you out to meet in person, you agreed as long as it doesn't interfere with your classes.

You even told me that you're a Game of Thrones geek, which of course, donwgraded me because I only know few about it.

Then came a point where I asked if you're single and replied with a long story, but then I told you I can make it all go away because it's my specialty. I comforted you in ways I can. 

You told me how you wanted to make your mom to stop working and how you want to make everything better for your family.

You told me about what happened to your previous relationship, the way it hurts because the guy is totally dense, and I told you that it isn't your fault because you gave your all but still he left.

You left for a while because your father asked you to do something and I too have left because I need to get a haircut. Yet, I didn't leave the moment I told you that I'm leaving for a while because I don't want to miss a message.

Then I played Hide, Seek and Running with you on chat and it kinda feels funny because we act like children ^_^ But I don't mind, as long as I get rid of your bad memory of your past relationship.

I told you about my plan of working part -time at Comic Alley and it turns out you're interested. You said it would help a lot for our cosplans.

I asked you: "Us as in us both?"

And you replied: "Your cosplans and mine."

I then began to feel something for you...  Something I myself can't understand.

I quoted Kaori Miyazono's words but you mistook it for Luciel Choi. I told you that you're my panda but you said that you're not that fluffy and I said I'll be your panda >///<

I sent you GIFs like Baymax and Hiro hugging, and said that'll hug you when I meet you in person.

But then the conversation started to change when I told you that I like you, and even told you that this time may not be the right time because you still need time for yourself. But what got my hopes up is when you said that I ain't that hard to love.

You told me that I had the guts to talk to you even though you said you were boring. That I had the effort to make you smile and to make you feel a romantic excitement. And you even liked the way I quote anime and Disney.

I told you about my bad side and asked if you would still love me, and you said yes. I asked if I can say those 3 words and you said I can, and then I told you:

I Love You Grace...

You told me your defects and I told you mine. I also told you that I will love all of that and you told me that you'll do your best to understand me.

I planned our first date, I even want to let Geneva and Gab to know about us, but  all you did was feel the romantic excitement ^_^

I memorized the song you wanted me to sing for you, which later became our song.

I can't wait 'till Saturday, I can't wait to meet you in person, I told you.

We video-chatted for the first time, it made me even more happy.

Then I told you that I have to say goodbye for the mean time because I need to cram for my exams. You understood me and said to do my best and ace my exams. I actually studied for the first time.

You believed in me that I can do my best, and I too started to believe in myself that I can do better.

I changed, I felt it, and its all thanks to you.