chapter 1

"RUN" some one suddenly shouted knocking me out of my consetration.
I barely had time to react before I saw the flashing lights of a near by cop car pull into the ali way. I could only see flashes of scattering people leaving the half finished graffiti where it was.
As much as it pissed me off that I had to leave it how it was, it was better then getting arrested.

I grabbed my bag full of spray paint, pulled my bandana up a little above my nose, pulled my hat down just above my eyes, and jumped off the trash can I was standing on and ran down the ali.
As I ran I was fumbling with my bag trying to put it over my shoulder as I heard distance yells from behind me.
" STOP !!!"
" THIS IS THE POLICE!!!"
'Yea' I think to myself 'keep yelling like hell I'll stop.'
I managed to run to the end and jumped as high as I could onto the chain fence. My foot almost slipped several times but I managed to cling on .
I could feel the fence wabble and shake as the police finally made it to the fence and were jumping, reaching for my feet . But it was to late I was already at the top and jumped down before they were able to climb.

I heard clinks as some paint fell out of my bag but I didn't have time to stop. When my feet hit the ground I ran just Ran with out looking back. Running to any where but that spot. Bumping in to people and listening to them swear as I continued on.
I know these streets every crack every abandoned building and the perfect hiding places. There is no way they could get to me.

....
I had made it to a construction site when I stopped running .
My lungs burned and chill of winter air didn't help.
I sat down on the ground resting on the fence that surrounded the construction of a soon to be fast food place.
After a couple deep breaths I took out my phone there was five missed calls two from my parents three from Drew. As I flipped through my phone I noticed that there where missed text from him also.
'did u get caught?'
'R u alright? '
'U know the spot. meet us there... And if ur just reading these text back jack ass'

As much as I was tempted to annoy the shit out of him and not text back. I had to let them know I was ok.
So I put the most reasonable answer.

'Fuck you im not a jackass... jackass'

Almost imminently there was a response .

'STFU AND GET OVER HERE.'

After a few more words I got up and made my way to the spot.