Chapter № 1

Chapter № 1

Bounce stood outside the club , watching the passing cars ever so timidly. The fish net of her tights was no help against the November cold which bit, vicious and unforgiving. She shifted from side to side in her patent leather platforms trying to look at least presentable  enough to hitch a ride to somebody else's home.  While fiddling with the faux fur of her coat she thought over recent and unfortunate events.

She was sure she had found her ride or die husband for life , loaded rich and moderately attractive. She was almost back to the Elizabeth she used to be before her parents' business took a fall and so did she, having no alternative, as she strode into the world of clumpy glitter and cheap thongs. And, acquired her stage name. 

The sugardaddy had undoubtedly sweetened her life   ( pun intended ) and she had begun to forget everything before. However, one dreaded day her Mr. had turned into a dirtbag and she was evicted via suede Prada loafer. This does bring up a "Devil Wears Prada" reference, and boy woyld she kill to be Andrea Sachs. 

Without much thought, with a swing of curvy hips she turned 180 and headed back to her former profession. Her illegal goodbye present a 60K diamond. Shhhhh.