LEMON Saeran x Reader

"Hello Y/N. I see you're finally awake." I hear a voice who i clearly recognize to be Saeran's. I felt chains around my wrists so i try to pull on them but nothing.

I look at the cold metal against my hands, and i see that they are chained to the ceiling.

"Oh, are you uncomfortable, dear?" Saeran said a bit concerned.

He can be sweet but he wants so desperately to be dominant, he does stuff like this.

I quickly shake my head trying to help him feel better.

I love him, I really do. But sometimes it feels he doesnt feel the same way about me.

"It doesn't seem like you're fine. Hold on." he said reaching towards the chains around my wrists, taking them off.

"You've been such a good girl. I'm going to treat you today." Saeran said kindly.

I haven't seen this caring side of him for a while. It's nice.

He slowly walks me over to the bed and slowly starts to remove both of our clothing. He did it so gently, yet swiftly.

When we were both finally naked he lightly pushed me back onto the bed.

"I know lately I've been harsh on you, but I hope you know... that I love you. And I've realized that doing that to you, wasn't the way to show you. And I'm sorry." He says softly in my ear with his body against mine.

He starts to kiss my neck and rub my breast with his left hand. He takes his free hand and starts to rub my throbbing woman hood with it. He slowly inserts one finger, which are long and slender, filling me up almost completely. He slowly starts to pump his finger in and out but gradually gets faster and faster, causing me to scream in pleasure.

He continues to leave love bites all over my chest and neck. However he moved his hand, that was touching my breasts, down to my woman hood and rubs it.

"Oh my- ugh, Saeran, I'm close." I say moaning. I felt him smirk against my skin as he continued to completely overwhelm my body with pleasure.

I release all over his fingers with one last loud moan. He chuckled at me as he swallows all of my juices he could by licking his fingers clean.

"Now for you." I say trying my best to keep calm. We haven't been like this since we first started dating.

"No now its time for you to get some sleep. We can take care of me tomorrow Y/N." He said pushing me down, kissing my forehead.

I groaned in defeat as he pulled the covers over me.
--------
Alright that was the first chapter!! WOOT WOOT!! I'm very excited lol. Anywhoo, I hoped you liked it and I'm going to go play Mystic Messenger, a new chatroom just opened haha, anyway.