The 3 F's and the G

If you are seriously considering suicide, think about the three F's.

F: Family. Yeah, my family is part of why I am mojorly depressed,  it if I actually did die I know they would he devastated. Yours would too. Remember them. Think about what would happen of your closest family member died. Think about how bad you'd feel. Maybe even you'd wanna die. Remember them.

F: Friends. Think about your friends. I don't have too many friends, but the few I have are real friends. @YRSAnnie is my real friend. I know you have a real friend. Think about that friend and your fun times with them. @Twentyonepilotssaves is my sister and my friend. She's gone through almost everything I have and knows me more than anyone. @CreariveDyslexic12 is my new real friend. Tori and Joseph are there too. @llLovingLifell is my encouraging real friend from church. @NyanTigersYT is one of the best people breathing on this earth. @LocalBookworm @AmourTacoChat @KillbillBlond and @BrasonAmazhang are also great friends. Remember your friends.

F: Future.  Think about your future. Your friends are in there. Who knows who your friends will be in the future. College is coming. Your own car and house and maybe eveneven a job. And if you get married you can have a wife/husband and kids. Or you can be a single pringle and enjoy being a loner. Think about making delicious brownies, or being st the top of a roller coaster. Think of all the fun experiences yet to come.

And most importantly, G: God.

God loves you when nobody else seems to. He watches you and knows everything that really happens. Why would he allow his own son to take his life on the cross so we could be set free from sin when we take our own lives to escape temporary problems? And if you do commit, you're murdering someone. That's a big sin. Think about it. What do you choose? Heaven or hell?