Rome x germania

I don't own anything
"Aw......" Gaul said, fawning over Persia and Mesopotamia's child, Turkey.

"Germania, come over. come say hello to our child" Persia said, beckoning his long haired german friend over.

"fine, I'll see the pup." Germania said, walking over to Turkey and gently touching his hand. Turkey, Persia and Mesopotamia's new born child, grasped Germania's finger and held it tightly.

"The pup has a tight grip. He'll make a strong country." Germania said, the corners of his mouth lifting up.

"You wear a necklace?"Mesopotamia said, making the German touch his neck.

"Ah, this?" Germania said, pulling it a silver ring hanging on a leather band out of his shirt. "This? Ah... This just a memory. Nothing else and nothing more, nothing less." then gently placing back into his shirt.

Persia and Mesopotamia smiled. Everyone said there goodbyes and left the meeting room, leaving Germania and Rome behind alone.

Silence fell between the two nations as the fire crackled behind them. Germania started to place papers into his bag as Rome grabbed his shoulder and forcefully turned him around.

"WHAT THE HELL ROME?! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Germania shouted. Rome's eyes stared in shock as the necklace Germania had hid slipped out of his shirt and hung out in the open.

"You.......You kept it?" Rome said, fingering the small ring that he spent many hours to make.

"let my necklace go." Germania whispered as Rome's grip tightened.

"You......Kept.....it?!" Rome asked again before he tore it off Germania's neck.

"HEY!! Give it back!!"" Germania demanded. Rome growled out angrily.

"400 YEARS 'MANIA!!!! 4 HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS!!! THAT'S HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE YOU WANTED THAT DAMN DIVORCE!!! YET YOU STILL KEPT THE RING THAT I WORKED ON DAY AND NIGHT!!! WHY?? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME GERMANIA??!!" Rome turned and threw the necklace into the fire as Germania's eyes widened.

"NO!!" He shouted, running towards the fire just as the leather burned and the silver shattered into pieces.

"I....I....." Germania stuttered as he fell to his knees.

"you what?!" Rome spat out "you what?!"

"You think i wanted that divorce?" Germania whispered, standing up and looking at Rome.

"YOU THINK I WANTED THAT DIVORCE YOU IDIOT?? THAT RING WAS ALL I HAD LEFT WHEN MY HOPE WAS GONE!!! ALL THE TIMES YOU LEFT FOR WAR AND..... and all the times you left me to go flirt with women. That ring gave me hope." Germania said, quieting down to a mere whisper and falling to his knees once again, sobbing.

"The chief made me get that divorce because he saw how you were and how I was. You know how much I love you? How much I love you even after all the things you said to me?!" Rome looked down at the sobbing German in shock.

"You...... you what?" Rome asked softly, kneeling down and lifting Germania's chin up.

"Say it again....... say it again 'mania. Please... say it again. Let me hear it again. " Rome begged, wiping Germania's tears.

"Say what? I love you?" Germania sniffed as Rome smiled.

"Yes. Say it again." He begged

"I love you." Germania wiped his eyes.

"Say it again." Rome asked again

"I love you." Germania looked up

"Again." Rome said, holding Germania's cheek.

"I love you" Germania said smiling.

"Once more. Tell me how much" Rome begged.

"I love you!! I love you very much Roma. Ti amo. I love you" Germania repeated over and over again, nuzzling Rome's hand.

"As do I" Rome leaned in "i love you too. I love you so much. 400 years passed and I still love you. I miss you and I need you by my side. Please." Rome begged, pulling out a leather band with a gold ring handing on the band. He opened up the necklace and took the ring off the band.

"You..... you kept it? You kept the ring I gave you?" Germania said, looking at Rome. Rome nodded and took Germania's hand in his. Slipping the ring into his left finger.

"Please take me back 'mania. Please. I love you and even though the ring is too big for you and even though you might hate me please take me back. I love you so much. Please I beg of you." Rome said, holding Germania's hand.

"YES!! YES!! OH A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" Germania shouted hugging Rome tightly.

"Love..........Love...... LOVE?!?!" Rome shouted, causing Germania to snap out of his concentration.

"Yes? You called?" He said, looking at Rome

"I called you many time..... are you alright? You seemed as if you were in deep thought." Rome said, nuzzling Germania's cheek. Rolling his eyes, Germania walked away.

"Sweetheart? What were you thinking of?" Rome said, turning Germania around and holding him close.

Smiling, Germania told him

"I was thinking about when you proposed the second time to me. That's all." He said, kissing Rome's neck.

"VATTI!!!!!!!! LUDWIG IS GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!"

Rome groaned as Germania laughed.

"I'll go help him." Germania said, leaving Rome in the kitchen.

"'Mania?"

"Yes?" Germania said, turning around and holding the door knob.

"Say it again. Once more." Rome begged. Germania rolled his eyes.

"Fine."
"Well..... say it. Please?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."

THE END!!!!

*extended ending*

"VATTI!!!"
"DAMN IT CHILD!!" 💢💢